Please change the uber lab ascendants trials

TLDR: either
1. stop trials you have already completed from spawning.
2. mark them on the atlas like new masters.
3. Just redesign lab entry

Trials are not fun and are a pain in trade league and nightmare for SSF. It is quite obvious and everybody knows it and has said it before. A quality of life change would be amazing.

Last bumped on Jan 2, 2019, 6:23:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Those are some good suggestions on how completing endgame trials could be made more predictable. Many others have been suggested as well but I think 2 and 3 are especially creative and attractive to me.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
In betrayal first 6 uber lab trials i found were all different. Now you are saying they are still random which means i was extremely lucky?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
In betrayal first 6 uber lab trials i found were all different. Now you are saying they are still random which means i was extremely lucky?

Dies of jealousy.
Took me 3 chars (92, 88, 70) to find all uber trials this league while delve was mocking me with drowning me in Offerings.
RNGs a bitch. I found all by 80 this league. Delve 94. 94 is like 15x more maps run than 80.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 2, 2019, 6:13:55 PM
Unavailable
Unavailable

If you're not already, keep spinning prophecies for these things
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info