Nox's UPDATED 3.6 Toxic Totems Build Guide

Update when 3.9
Last edited by equinoxiv on Oct 8, 2019, 5:35:16 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2019, 6:11:09 AM
Last edited by bq1234 on Dec 31, 2018, 5:25:33 AM
gonna try this!
Just started this, really fun so far! Do you use blight just for the slow? Would something like Despair increase the DPS even more?
Your endgame POB seems wrong, Lioneye's Glare requires 212 dex when you only have 189 dex???
I would really like to try this build, but I'm not sure how to begin it or use the PoB links. If you could give me some info that would be great.
Super interested in running this next league (if nothing changes). Two important questions, number one, are you able to use the MTX? number two, the video was awesome, and if you could post more with uber elder, maping, etc, I think it would be cool to see. Thanks!
"
I would really like to try this build, but I'm not sure how to begin it or use the PoB links. If you could give me some info that would be great.

It can be opened in Path of Building
love this build! i hope it will work the same in next league, cuz i wana use it as my starter next league, most fun ive had so far :P *newb btw*
Just downed Catarina and Uber Atziri with this. Hopefully, Uber Elder next wooooo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info