Xoph's Nurture Burning Arrow Ignite Build - Help!

Started working on a Burning Arrow ignite build. Believe it has some kinks needing to be worked out. Some things can probably be changed. Build was done with the help of Path of Building for optimal links and damage on Burning Arrow (for what I was allowed to make with current gear).

This is being done on Elementalist Ascendancy. Path is Mastermind of Discord / Beacon of Ruin.

Really looking for some input and help as I would really like to make a build revolving around this weapon, skill and Ascendancy. Of course, always open to suggestions and different way to build the character, I.E.: different build path, Ascendancy, etc.

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/385Zyd6Z

Current Build items (WIP):
Spoiler

I realize Windscream has an upgrade. Still indifferent on this item and more than likely it will need to be changed.

Flasks (WIP):
Spoiler

Thank you for stopping by and let me know what you think.
Last edited by MuffinatorMan on Dec 29, 2018, 7:51:19 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2019, 11:33:15 AM
Bump.
Im trying something similar but never really build a Character around the PoB Stuff :D

Here is what i got so far -> https://pastebin.com/a9Qx3SVz (POB Pastebin Link)

I was trying to go more for the Ignite Damage then the Hitdmg.
Your build is a bit different. I like the idea.

I'm not too sure on the golems though. I think I'd still prefer the fire penetration to augment the burning damage.

I used Abyssus in the helmet slot along with Signal Fire to get 100% damage conversion to fire. Abyssus actually gives an insane amount of DPS (which affects Ignite dps also).

I did forget to add the Burning Arrow gem. Silly me.

I think your tree looks a bit cleaner than mine, but I did try to go for some of the bow nodes that give elemental damage and damage over time, such as the notable Deadly Draw. I believe that is a node worth taking due to how it augments everything you need on the build if you convert the extra 50% from Signal Fire.

I have actually tested my current tree in-game up to T10 maps, and it can do them. Having the Sudden Ignition gem would definitely help a lot, so I will put that on and see how it goes.

As far as the tree goes, I will probably take a bit of your suggestions and tweak mine a bit to optimize it.

Thanks for your input!

"
I used Abyssus in the helmet slot along with Signal Fire to get 100% damage conversion to fire. Abyssus actually gives an insane amount of DPS (which affects Ignite dps also).

But u allready get 100% Conversion through the Bow and the Gem itself if im not mistaken. Signalfire is still good Damage+ but id prefer the Pierce of the Drillneck i think (but like i said , never really tested it :>).

Pls keep it updated and shared here if possible :)
Got another possibility ... this time as a Shadow - Trickster with the Dot Damage. Slightly less HP then my witch-PoB but build in Pierce and u can use another quiver. You can also take the Scion Life "Wheel" instead of Marauder Starting area.

For other Items / Auras... i tried Wrath with Stormfire and Malachai's Artifice as Rings. Rest nearly the same and again the big-dps+ are the abyss jewels. Dunno how good the EE will work cause i only build it on PoB :(

What do you think?

POB PASTEBIN : https://pastebin.com/xSBZgYBx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info