New Slivertongue [3.5] | %100 Physical TS/Barrage - Deadeye/Slayer | +8K HP | Uber Elder Slain |

"

In-game nickname: "LahanaTursusu" You're always welcome to asking questions.

Level 100 Path of Building code: https://pastebin.com/Yr7nfCrL

"
Here is a PoB for badass agressive fun tree and it's Shaper kill with only using Tornado Shot: https://pastebin.com/meA8CfD9

ONLY TORNADO SHOT - Fastest Shaper Kill

(Apologies for choppy frames my pc is a goner.)

Party Tips:
Spoiler
If you wanna have benefits from elemental auras like "Hatred" you may change Brutality with Maim when you're using Tornado Shot. As for Barrage you can use Added Fire Damage Support or Increased Critical Damage Support instead of Brutality. If you don't want pure physical damage at all remember that this build is already flexible with that way.

Suggestions from users:

Spoiler
"
Your clearspeed and bosskill speed with dual bosses will increase if you go say Juggernaut instead of Deadeye. Deadeye causes projectiles to pierce twice before they fork. Fork is much better than pierce for clearspeed and dual bosskills because the pierces happen first meaning that less targets are hit.

I'm doing an elemental TS/Barrage semi MF with Windripper and your tree made me gain about 5 nodes. Removed Deadeye in favour of Juggernaut and my clearspeed went up. I also feel safer in all bossfights.

I actually did not test it by myself. The main aim of Deadeye ascendancy is having an additional projectile on your bow attacks but still this idea seems reasonable you are free to try that.

17/01/2019 Update:
Spoiler

*Party tips added.

OK, guys. Today I've done Uber Elder with only Tornado Shot at first try. I'm looking different ways to push limits with this build. So I'm open to any ideas.

Note: I've used my crazy crafted bow this time. Next time I will try Slivertongue with only Tornado Shot Uber Elder kill.

-Laggy/slow pc = Died 2 times
-Kaom's Heart has 49% Increased Damage implicit

Showcase:

15/01/2019 Update (New Gem Setups [IMPORTANT!]):
Spoiler
Thread has been edited to be more user friendly.

!!! Gem setups have been changed !!!

New Gem Setups (in order of DPS):

Tornado Shot + Damage on Full Life + Brutality + Vicious Projectiles + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Mirage Archer Support

Barrage + Damage on Full Life + Brutality + Vicious Projectiles + Maim + Slower Projectiles

With this beautifully crafted bow and "Damage on Full Life Support" I have roughly 1m274k sustained (Without any flasks & any charges - Blood Rage, Ice Golem, Bestial Rhoa disabled) Point Blank range Shaper DPS. If I activate everything Barrage has 3m534k DPS burst against Shaper.

Slivertongue + Rigwald's Quills combo has exquisite clearing speed. But they still pretty enough against single target though. You may have a bow like this if you want to have higher single target DPS.

03/01/2019 Update (Unnatural Instinct) :
Spoiler
New main item Unnatural Instinct has been added to guide & passive tree & PoB.

Profits: Movement speed, Damage raise (with Crit. Multiplier, Attack Speed and Cast Speed), Maximum life, Life on hit, Intelligence

Explanation: People were using this OP jewel for a long time but I didn't know. Today I was trying to improve build and I discovered this jewel which makes this build almost perfect. Unfortunately Unnatural Instinct's price is constantly raising. But as I said this build is expensive and only recommended for resourceful players. Without this jewel everything is ok too. I have killed Uber Elder without this but I can't imagine how will it be with this. I am going to try as soon as possible. This jewel is just insane.

Note: I discarded Phase Acrobatics to raise damage insanely since I am playing in Softcore and I have 8K life pool. See how it will affect my gameplay. Yesterday I reached level 95 and only died two times thanks to Tora.

03/01/2019 Path of Building (Version 1.4.121) : https://pastebin.com/r1gqLQre

This state of build is almost perfect.

02/01/2019 Update (Ascendancy) :
Spoiler
Ascendancy priority have been changed. From Deadeye>Slayer>Path of the Duelist to Slayer>Path of the Duelist>Deadeye

01/01/2019 Update #2 (Uber Elder slain) :
Spoiler

I have slain the Uber Elder finally. :) It was my first ever encounter in my PoE life. I've tried two times and both Shaper and Elder left %25 HP and I ran out of portals. At 3rd try I slayed Elder and two portals were left in the end. Entered again killed Shaper with one portal left. Remember this fight mostly depends on mechanics and I did it only three times.

Only used Barrage with Mirage Archer (instead of Slower Projectiles) to sustain damage.

01/01/2019 Update (Passive Tree) :
Spoiler
Happy new year, Exile!

Leveling Passive Tree and items have been added to guide.

29/12/2018 Update (Boots & Gloves) :
Spoiler
I achieved a good portion of DPS a bit of HP raise today with changing gloves and boots. Here are the new setup and latest PoB pastebin.com link:

https://pastebin.com/ZtbFHJ6f

Greetings,

Since the patch 3.5 brought some changes on Slivertongue I've been thinking on a completely new bow building based on Slivertongue + Rigwald's Quills. At the start of this intention I've studied some things on Path of Building and then let the things happen. I have done everything I could do on this building. Remember this build is so expensive and
NOT RECOMMENDED TO BEGINNERS.

Progress:
✓ Atziri: I don't even use Barrage for this. Tornado shot kills everything inside.
✓ Elder: Just easy.
✓ Shaper: After Uber Elder this is just EZ.
✓ Uber Atziri: Vaal Vessels are easy. The Trio depends on skill but still easy. Since you don't take reflected physical damage Atziri is easy too. All you needed to do is just dodge AoE's.
✓ Mastermind: Just do the right things and easy.
✓ Uber Elder: Done on third run. One portal left. Depens on your skill.

New Slivertongue and Path of Building DPS-Pros and Cons:
Spoiler
Path of Building is not able to calculate exact damage output of Tornado Shot because of Slivertongue's explicits. So if someone has any idea about how can we calculate exact DPS just please share with us.

Pros:
+%100 Physical Damage and Cannot take reflected Physical damage
+Slivertongue is one of the most artistic bows it looks quite good ALSO you can find a decent 6L Slivertongue for 2.5-4 Exalted Orbs
+Also Yriel's Fostering looks pretty nice and 6Ls are cheaper than most of meta armours
+Physical Damage with Critical Strikes sounds very satisfying (I got sick of hearing fire elemental hit sounds)
+Decent HP pool (between 5 and 6.5k depends on gear [With Kaom's +7.5K])
+Life leech on full HP provides good sustain and damage
+Culling Strike
+Doesn't require a Silver (Onslaught) flask when you're mapping thanks to Watcher's Eye
+Doesn't take Reflected damage. I kill Atziri with Tornado Shot. You can hit any copies of her.
+All game content viable (requires skill)
+Funny, satisfying and feels good
+This is a unique build so far

Cons:
-It's an EXTREMELY expensive build.
-Monster Physical Damage Reduction and Critical Strike Damage Reduction maps a bit painful but still can do it.
-Can't do "cannot leech" maps.
-Low evasion, low movement speed
-Build has some real unique rare gears.
-This is an expensive build.

402.0 pDPS
150-200% increased Critical Strike Chance with arrows that Fork
Arrows Pierce all Targets after Forking
Arrows that Pierce have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier

My gear:

Bossfight gear:

"
Note: You are free to use Kaom's Heart as a mapping chest which gives you insane sustain (+1300 HP) plus prevents getting one shots from Betrayal members. All you need to do is change Barrage with TS, Slower Projectiles and Vicious Projectiles with GMP and Mirage Archer.

Passive (Skill) Tree(s):
Spoiler

29 Points = Reach Lioneye's Fall with Soul Raker ASAP
49 Points
59 Points
92 Points (Level 70 approx. depends on your questline)
Level 94 (Alira)
Level 95 Passive Tree and Jewel locations (My active character)(Alira)
Level 100 (Alira)

Note: You are going to burn many Orb of Regrets until this point. Also this build's passive tree is really FLEXIBLE you should make your progress depending on your needs.

Gem Setups:

Spoiler

AoE:
Tornado Shot + Damage on Full Life + Brutality + Vicious Projectiles + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Mirage Archer Support

Single Target:
Barrage + Damage on Full Life + Brutality + Vicious Projectiles + Maim + Slower Projectiles

Bandit(s):
Spoiler
I recommend Alira for Elemental Resistances. Depending on your gear you may choose 2 points too.

Pantheon:
Spoiler
Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Garukhan for clearing
Soul of Solaris and Soul of Yugul for Shaper and Elder fights

Ascendancy:
Spoiler
Slayer>Path of the Duelist>Deadeye

Leveling:
Spoiler
I used Rain of Arrows until I reach Tornado Shot level requirement. A Death's Harp with 4L made my leveling so easy. After 44 I used Death's Opus till level 68. And then started to use the beast "Slivertongue". A set of the new rings "Gifts from Above" are always very perfect for damage. A good "Carnage Heart" will be helpful too. I used Carnage Heart until level 90 you can hold it whole time anyway.

Leveling Gear [IMPORTANT!]:

Since the build is mostly scaling on critical damage and projectiles damage these items will be really helpful you and they will last really long.

The items I couldn't link: Carnage Heart (Feels perfect with Slayer Ascendancy), 4L Death's Harp, 4L Death's Opus

Last edited by tpwz95 on Feb 20, 2019, 7:22:29 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2019, 6:21:02 AM
29/11/2018 Update #1:

I achieved a good portion of DPS a bit of HP raise today with changing gloves and boots. Here are the new setup and latest PoB pastebin.com link:

https://pastebin.com/ZtbFHJ6f
Hi, build looks nice, what are your final stats, hp, resistances?
Hello, first screenshot taken with Starkonja's Head (+1 Barrage projectile). Consider these stats with single target.

Second one taken with Rat's Nest (+2 Tornado Shot Secondary Projectiles). These stats are for multiple targets.

Flasks are not activated.
Thank you, i seriously consider swapping into this build from my hopeshedder scourge arrow build (Y)
I also put my barrage setup in Slivertongue, TS to chest. Whenever I fight with a single target I use a Kaom's Heart instead of Yriel's and have an easy 8k+ HP + damage lose is very insignificant. You are welcome. Good luck and have fun with this build.
Last edited by tpwz95 on Dec 30, 2018, 6:33:42 PM
31/12/2018 Update #3: I have killed Uber Atziri with no efforts today. I had a getting-one-shotted problem and I bought a Kaom's Heart, put my barrage gem into the bow slot and could kill Shaper and Uber Atziri easily thanks to sustain. With Kaom's Heart I got no one shot again. My next target is Uber Elder BUT doing Uber Elder succesfully is more about skill imho. I am not a player that much skilled. But I will try once I lure it to the center.

31/12/2018 PoB: https://pastebin.com/PEpSmBpk
Red Elder (T12) video has arrived:

https://youtu.be/vSyNDTBPHw8
Last edited by tpwz95 on Dec 31, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
01/01/2019 Update #4:

Happy new year, Exile!

Leveling Passive Tree and items has been added to guide.
"
tpwz95 wrote:
Hello, first screenshot taken with Starkonja's Head (+1 Barrage projectile). Consider these stats with single target.

Second one taken with Rat's Nest (+2 Tornado Shot Secondary Projectiles). These stats are for multiple targets.

Flasks are not activated.

Why are u showing us ur resists and eva? Why is any of this important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info