Xbox One 3.5.1 Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.5.1 Patch Notes

Xbox Specific Changes
  • Fixed a bug in the Tradeboard where Maps were displaying the wrong tiers.

Other changes
  • Substantially improved the rewards for defeating the Syndicate Mastermind. At the completion of the encounter, there are doors that unlock which lead to a treasure room. This room contains rewards based on the Syndicate leaders at the time of the Mastermind's defeat.
  • Added various new effects to many elements of the Mastermind encounter to better signal the state of the encounter.
  • The damage area of the wave from the sculpture in the Mastermind encounter should now more accurately match its visual effects.
  • Made various improvements to the audio in the Mastermind encounter.
  • Fixed various cases in the Mastermind encounter where some skills were not being displayed correctly when re-entering the area.
  • Fixed a bug where Safehouse rewards were entirely based on the leader's rank, rather than each reward being based on the rank of the syndicate member associated with that reward.
  • Fixed a bug where Syndicate members didn't pick from all their available dialogue options.
  • Fixed a bug where beasts from your Menagerie were not being migrated when leagues were merged. If you migrated from a public solo self-found league, please make a new character in solo self-found and use the Migrate All option on the character select screen. If you migrated out of a private league and don't have your beasts, please e-mail support@grindinggear.com for assistance.
  • Fixed a bug where Winter Orb could snapshot.
  • Fixed a bug where Ice Spear travelled slower than intended when used by monsters.
  • Fixed an instance crash that occurred when using The Dancing Dervish unique item.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Dec 20, 2018, 8:20:20 PM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2018, 9:16:07 PM
Are we not getting the new master packs?
"
PitBullDogs wrote:
Are we not getting the new master packs?

Due to the Christmas break and the submission process, the Core Supporter Packs for Xbox One will be released at the beginning of next year. We apologise for the delay.
so are the missing maps ever gonna get added properly to the map tab? still cant see any of my 1000 shaped maps, or any of my uniques, and i was told this problem was in the list of known problems even before the last update before this one. i hope it is gonna get fixed soon, i just dont understand how is this not your top priority :(
By the way you still cant use the D-pad in the map stash tap properly, you can use it in the bottom part were you pick up a map but can't use it in the top part were you pick which tier of map you want.
Its been like this for awhile now by the way.
<3
"
justaguy87 wrote:
so are the missing maps ever gonna get added properly to the map tab? still cant see any of my 1000 shaped maps, or any of my uniques, and i was told this problem was in the list of known problems even before the last update before this one. i hope it is gonna get fixed soon, i just dont understand how is this not your top priority :(

This issue was resolved on the retail realm. If you had maps disappear they should either be listed again in the map tab, or new 'Remove Only' tabs should be in your stash tabs with them in it.
what about the bug that causes players not to be able to exit their hideout because of the dialogue box for leaving with syndicate safe house portals open continuously popping up after selecting the yes option?
Last edited by Slightly_darker_soul on Dec 20, 2018, 9:43:39 PM
"
what about the bug that causes players not to be able to exit their hideout because of the dialogue box for leaving with syndicate safe house portals open continuously popping up after selecting the yes option?

This is fixed in the patch as well.
Does this patch fix the impossible move of PNJ's in our hide-out ?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

This is fixed in the patch as well.

Will you please look into making tinys trial doable with the xbox UI? Maybe increase out time on console to help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info