DeathMedic's Reliable boss killing Services!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at it again with the clean bossing services! your business is always a pleasure and appreciated!

Thanks for Choosing DeathMedic Services!

IGN-MedicNoMore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3

have a great day and lets get you some loot!!!!

Please login to Texas Realm once we have agreed on a service. If you are in any other NA Realm, this is not required. If im killing sirus for you make sure the realm says texas or DC in youre hideout!!! to do so talk to helena and request a new hideout just for the service

Prices: YOUR ATLAS, YOUR LOOT - PAY BEFORE KILL
AUL -TBD based on how hard the mods are
KURGAL/AHUATOTLI - 30 Chaos
UBER ATZIRI - N/A
UBER ELDER - 40 Chaos OR my loot
MASTERMIND - 40 Chaos
Breach Stone Boss kill - 20 Chaos
SHAPER - 20 Chaos OR my loot
Elder - 15 Chaos OR my loot
VAAL TEMPLE - 15 Chaos
SHAPER/ELDER GUARDIAN KILL - 10 Chaos
CONQUEROR KILL - 20 Chaos
Sirus The Awakener - 50 Chaos or 1/4 of what dropped items sale for

NO UBER LABS.

Directions for Boss Kills: Stay in HIDEOUT until I say "Come" When I say "Come", go into the portal but stay still until you see the completion come up. Once you see the completion come up, I will say "Dead" and the service is complete.

Directions for (DELVE): Come to my hideout, then type /delve (This ensures the boss kill will be on My REALM {VERY IMPORTANT}. Start the cart and walk it to the boss. When we get to the boss, stay OUTSIDE of the portal until the completion comes up. Once I say "safe", the service is complete.

list of jobs done. will update as league goes on

Atziri - countless
Uber Atziri - 50
Shaper -70
Uber Elder - 112
Aul - 4
Sirus - 200+

(Best Aul kill- 100 extra fire, 100 extra cold, 69% extra life depth 980)

if you have any questions feel free to pm me

im on and streaming 60+ hours a week
https://www.twitch.tv/kbdeathmedic

IGN MedicNoMore
Last edited by DeathMedlc on Apr 20, 2020, 1:39:55 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2020, 12:46:26 PM
:)
Last edited by ilaguban on Dec 18, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
This is my second POE league and first time making it to red elder.

after having problems with him for a bit, i decided to just pay for bossing so that i could get back to regular mapping without elder disappearing.

I tasked OP to kill red elder for me, very patient with me not knowing anything about how bossing services work for red elder.

Once we got me educated process was clean, effective, and fast.
Easy and Nice Uber Elder Boost
Quickly and cheaply helped with Uber. Respect!)
polite, quick, nice and easy carry :) thank you again for the boost :)
https://www.mixcloud.com/moonis/
nice uber elder kill, +rep =)
polite and nice uber elder carry +rep
services provided ;)
Quick,and simple
Cheap and helpful.
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info