3.5 HeiroMancer 2-8 Totems Spectres

Hi all

This is a new hybrid build based on the BitterBind point shield. It takes advantage of the High spectre health. GGG is still trying to fix necro after nerfing it all to hell and back and this shield attempt plays right into our hands.

Normally you would need soul weaver for 100% health and damage. Shield fixes that and easy to obtain minion damage scales the damage.

Highlights

About 8800 ehp right now... Its tanky.
4 spectres. TV's kill bosses. SG's for clear.
2-4 Heiro totems plus 0-4 spec totems.
Front loading attack for leech.
Clear speed is good.
Arcane surge
3 endurance charges
3 power charges
200% crit from the 4 specs
Mom
Regen
Spiritual aid scales minions and spells.

Syndicate - Does well. You will get one shotted if you get close. Kite, totem and watch them die. Freezing pulse for locking down all the trash mobs and leech. Your totems should have Ice Bite on the arc totems to freeze also. You must crowd control.

Specs can be killed by syndicate. Don't go into the forts. lure the little jerks out and roast em.

If it hopps around don't be near it.

Incursions - Easily doable. Kill trash for time. Don't focus on yellow mobs and by pass them. Go for the objective. Run 4 temples now and got the tag for the 75+ one. Cake

Beast Encounters - Easy with 4 TV's... watch them burn

Delve - At 75 right now. Cake. Especially the nodes are easy with 4 TV's. At higher levels I will go with a movement skill and fort.

My current build - Im currently running 2 6l arc/ice bite totems. 5l Freezing Pulse with 2 First snow gems. 4 TV spectres ( 275% damage modifier )

My highest completed map right now is T15 Lava Lake. And im out of coin and red maps so no video.

Economy Build - This build can be incredibly cheap. With necro nerfed necro stuff is dirt cheap. The helm was 6c, shield was 3 alch ( Lol ), wand was 10c.

How I Play - Im old and handicapped in real life so this build is easy mode for me. Drop 2 totems, Shot gun FP, Specs take out hard mobs. Easy as it gets.

Options - I can see a witch elementalist version and a tank version. Love that trash shield.

Note - This is a quick post. Not going to go full on build guide unless there is interest. My char is open to see for the Tree.

Will only answer questions on the forum..

UPDATE 12/15 - Tried to do this same thing on my elementalist witch. She was just not as tanky. Looks like this is my main build this league. Combined life/sheild/mana is over 9k now. Also got my shaper/elder ring set. Also using 4 totems for the extra regen.

I may pick up a +2 minion helm... Should complete me for now.

Update - Poe trade borked up so no map buying. Here is a T11 map with syndicate and 2 abyss and beast. Should give you an idea how the build runs. Pretty much melts every thing...

https://youtu.be/ffJdfH7OTXM

12/18 - guardians down... Mino was a pain as he kills specs. Holding off on shaper till later. Switching over to Solar Guards now that syndicate is getting the nerf stick.

12/20
All maps done except some specials. Did low elder. Syndicate is no issue. Updated gear. Running a brand now for the fire debuff. It melds well with the scorching ray totems. Melts bosses fast.

Since the nerf syndicate encounters have changed to a zerg. Its a pure DPS check now. no issues here. Adds just add dps for heiro.

I tried a brand version of this build brands/specs. Could not handle the zerg. Also tried a poets pen elementalist. Got my arse handed to me in higher maps.

This will be my last update... getting bored.

Last edited by Nightstone13 on Dec 20, 2018, 9:16:36 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2018, 11:32:25 PM
Running pure totems atm, this sounds interesting and fun (I love playing necro). Do you have a path of building link?
"
Yonan wrote:
Running pure totems atm, this sounds interesting and fun (I love playing necro). Do you have a path of building link?

Just look at my Char... Its open.

NS
Filling in some red maps today and ran the video recorder.

These are all Red map Syndicate encounters. Starts with an ambush on the reef and ends with a transport in the Dark Forest.

Showcases the killing and survivability of the build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDe2x6B5SNs&feature=youtu.be

NS
From the Wiki:

Ice Bite - Supports any skill you use to hit enemies yourself. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines

I'm confused?
yep... Caught that myself shortly after posting. need to up date to my current gear.

"
FireAtWill wrote:
From the Wiki:

Ice Bite - Supports any skill you use to hit enemies yourself. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines

I'm confused?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info