As you know, we're aiming to release a new set of 'core' Supporter Packs this month, so it's time to say goodbye to the War for the Atlas Supporter Packs. The upcoming Supporter Packs are likely to be released next Friday (December 21, New Zealand time), which means that you have less than two weeks to purchase one of the War for the Atlas packs before they leave the store forever!

Please note that while we're trying our best to release the new Supporter Packs next Friday, there is still a possibility that they will require more work and testing and might be delayed until the beginning of next year. These new 'core' supporter packs will exist alongside the Betrayal packs (and future league packs).

Each War for the Atlas supporter pack contains points to spend in the store and exclusive in-game microtransactions which are only available in supporter packs and will not appear in the store.

There are also physical items, like the War for the Atlas t-shirt and a cloth map of the Atlas!

If you'd like to reserve a supporter pack so you can purchase it after the War for the Atlas packs leave the store, you can set up a payment plan with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com.

Creating a payment plan can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. The payment amounts and times are totally flexible, you just have to pre-arrange this with the team before the sale of these supporter packs end.

We want to thank everyone who has purchased a Supporter Pack at any point in time. The sales of Supporter Packs so far have funded a significant portion of Path of Exile's development. Thank you so much for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Im ready! And thank you GGG, for all your hard work.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Dec 12, 2018, 9:09:06 PM
Me too. xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
My wallet is NOT ready.
I support GGG
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Im so glad today I got my War for the Atlas t-shirt.
Still waiting on that cloth map... but im patient... It is worth it.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I love u GGG, my wallet ready to max support :)
We can use the points we bought since Betrayal launch towards an upgrade for these new packs, right?
alright got my Dragonslayer orenstein set nothing else is needed
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes, plain points packs that have been purchased since we launched Betrayal can be credited towards an upgrade towards the coming core supporter packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info