Iron Reflex and Armor MS Penalty

If you take the Iron Reflexes Keystone, does the MS penalty from Armor apply?
[Tempest] Level 42 Tornado Shot Ranger
I think your a bit confused as to what the ms penalty is

ms penalty only comes from 2 pieces of gear, and its the gear, not the defense type.

you lose 8% movement when you wear a plate (pure str) or Chain (str/int) chest piece, while all other chest piece will reduce your movement by 4%

you lose 6% movement when you use a tower (pure str) shield and all other shields will reduce your movement by 3%, this includes kite shield (str/int)

getting iron reflexs will not affect this in any way shape or form. nor does the amount of armor you have affect the movement speed of your character
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120959 My guides
"
DarkenDragon wrote:
I think your a bit confused as to what the ms penalty is

ms penalty only comes from 2 pieces of gear, and its the gear, not the defense type.

you lose 8% movement when you wear a plate (pure str) or Chain (str/int) chest piece, while all other chest piece will reduce your movement by 4%

you lose 6% movement when you use a tower (pure str) shield and all other shields will reduce your movement by 3%, this includes kite shield (str/int)

getting iron reflexs will not affect this in any way shape or form. nor does the amount of armor you have affect the movement speed of your character

So does that mean getting Iron Reflexes wouldn't effectively make Evasion gear into a Plate or Chain chest piece? It would still retain the 4% penalty instead of bumping it up to an 8% penalty?
[Tempest] Level 42 Tornado Shot Ranger
always read things literally as it states and do not, and I repeat DO NOT assume anything. if it says it, then it is true.

all iron reflex says it will convert your evasion into armor, there is nothing there that says that it would change the gear type, or anything in that manner, its not increasing your movement speed, its not doing anything except converting your evasion to armor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120959 My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info