Wrecker of Days' Filter Details

The links won't look legit but they are. It's just my Google Drive. Click the blue "download" button. Once downloaded, rename the file to whatever you like. Put the file in: Documents\My Games\Path of Exile. Once POE is loaded, hit "O" for Options, go to the "UI" tab, scroll to the bottom, and select your new filter from the drop down list beside "List of Item Filters". If it doesn't work, let me know.

These are "SSF" filters, not a "get rich" filters (though I get rich enough by selling what drops anyway).

Slow Mo Zombies Filter
- It's POE's Default filter dramatically reduced to only drop items that our character can use. I also sexy'd some drops to my favourite colours.
- It'll show all: league specific drops, Divination cards, currency, maps , and rare jewelry.
- It'll only show gems with quality. (Save the quality gems. You can trade quality gems adding up to a total of 40% to a vendor for one Gemcutter's Prism. You want lots of these as we will benefit from having lots of gems at max quality.)
- It'll show all: 5 linked items, 6 socketed items.
- It'll show all small items that have a red, green, and blue socket linked (vendor for a chromatic orb).
- It'll show you only life flasks, and only the highest level flask for the area you are in.
- It'll show all flasks with 10%+ quality. (Just like gems, vendoring 40% total of quality flasks gives you a Glassblower's Bauble. These improve flask quality and can make a big difference.)
- For the weapons, it'll show you all rare Sceptres and Wands.
- For armour it'll show all rare equipment that has only Intelligence or Strength and Intelligence bases. (This will save us greatly on chromatics but also give us some minor bonus defense. Our build doesn't focus on Armour or Energy Shield (its defense is an improved Enfeeble and Fortify). In SSF, when you find a new, sweetly rolled piece of gear, it's nice to make it work quickly, for cheap. We'll also have enough Str. and Int. for all these pieces because of our tree and skill requirements. It's fun to Wisdom everything you find and implement new gear right away instead of needing to reorganize all your gear/links for one new item that dropped.) (I included chest pieces here in case you found an amazing chest worth your Orbs of Fusing on to 5 link...SSF is SSF...)
- For leveling you'll have the limited amount of rares listed along with any gear that matches the linked socket combos we want (any rarity). These appropriately linked gear will appear until level 68 which is when most of the highest end of our rares will start appearing. By then you should have the currency to hesitantly craft decent rares that come across your path to start the slow progress of replacing and improving your gear.
Holy Righteous Fire
- It's POE's Default filter dramatically reduced to only drop items that our character can use. I also sexy'd some drops to my favourite colours.
- It'll show all: league specific drops, Divination cards, currency, maps , and rare jewelry.
- It'll only show gems with quality. (Save the quality gems. You can trade quality gems adding up to a total of 40% to a vendor for one Gemcutter's Prism. You want lots of these as we will benefit from having lots of gems at max quality.)
- It'll show all small gear/weapons that have a red, green, and blue socket linked (vendor for a chromatic orb).
- It'll show you only life flasks, and only the highest level flask for the area you are in.
- It'll show all flasks with 10%+ quality. (Just like gems, vendoring 40% total of quality flasks gives you a Glassblower's Bauble. These improve flask quality and can make a big difference.)
- For the weapons, it'll show you all rare Sceptres.
- For armour it'll show all rare equipment that has only Intelligence or Strength and Intelligence bases (shields have Strength based shields add as well). (This will save us greatly on chromatics but also give us some minor bonus defense. In SSF, when you find a new, sweetly rolled piece of gear, it's nice to make it work quickly, for cheap. We'll also have enough Str. and Int. for all these pieces because of our tree and skill requirements. It's fun to Wisdom everything you find and implement new gear right away instead of needing to reorganize all your gear/links for one new item that dropped.) (I included chest pieces here in case you found an amazing chest worth your Orbs of Fusing on to 5 link...SSF is SSF...)
- For leveling you'll have the limited amount of rares listed along with any gear that matches the linked socket combos we want (any rarity). These appropriately linked gear will appear until level 68 which is when most of the highest end of our rares will start appearing. By then you should have the currency to hesitantly craft decent rares that come across your path to start the slow progress of replacing and improving your gear.
Curse Happy Vortex
- It'll show all small gear/weapons that have a red, green, and blue socket linked (vendor for a chromatic orb).
- It'll show you only mana flasks, and only the highest level flask for the area you are in.
- For the weapons, it'll show you all rare Wands.
- For armour it'll show all rare equipment that has only an Intelligence base. (This will save us greatly on chromatics but also give us some minor bonus defense. In SSF, when you find a new, sweetly rolled piece of gear, it's nice to make it work quickly, for cheap. We'll have enough Int. for all these pieces because of our tree and skill requirements. It's fun to Wisdom everything you find and implement new gear right away instead of needing to reorganize all your gear/links for one new item that dropped.) (I included chest pieces here in case you found an amazing chest worth your Orbs of Fusing on to 5 link...SSF is SSF...)
Trigger Happy
- For the weapons, it'll show you all rare One Handed Swords.
- For armour it'll show all rare equipment that is either Strength based or Strength and Dexterity based. (This will save us greatly on chromatics but also give us some minor bonus defense. In SSF, when you find a new, sweetly rolled piece of gear, it's nice to make it work quickly, for cheap. We'll have enough Int. for all these pieces because of our tree and skill requirements. It's fun to Wisdom everything you find and implement new gear right away instead of needing to reorganize all your gear/links for one new item that dropped.) (I included chest pieces here in case you found an amazing chest worth using your Orbs of Fusing on to 5 link...SSF is SSF...)
All My Builds Filter
For those that play a few of my builds in a league (or Standard), this filter is all the filters I've made for all my guides, mashed into one. So you can play whichever of my builds and not miss out on gear for another build you may be playing.
'All Setup' Filters
Designed to use once you feel you're all setup (when you find you're skipping the lower tiered gear and currency).

This is the same customized filter provided in the guide but excludes:
- "Armourer's Scrap" "Blacksmith's Whetstone" "Glassblower's Bauble" "Scroll of Wisdom" "Portal Scroll"
- Chromatic recipes
- All gear that isn't the highest tier of it's class (only the pink items from the original filter I provided).
- Socket specific gear for leveling.
- Flasks (normal and magic) unless they have 10%+ quality.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 12, 2019, 6:11:42 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 1:44:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info