"Overpowered" is a great idea but…

…Mines and Traps and any sources of simultaneous hits getting much benefit from this mechanics than any 'self cast' skill.

Please consider to change the mechanics of 'Overpowered' debuff to have a cooldown (about 90ms) so the debuff could be applied by a hit sequence but not by a burst of a simultaneous hits.
Last edited by g64 on Dec 4, 2018, 8:38:52 PM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2019, 5:11:48 PM
Also it only affects block lol, dodge is untouched.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jan 1, 2019, 12:59:50 PM
so max block gladiator is unsense now?
"
so max block gladiator is unsense now?

If the debuff will have no cooldown - yes.

Any build could use low level cwdt setup with BCR and perform 6-10 hits per trigger.
Last edited by g64 on Dec 4, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
i think whole block reduce gem is total bullshit... there is nothing between one shot and unkillable tank... they should do for example that block reduce 70% of hit...block chance and max block dmg reduce could be talented. i quit pvp from now...this is just ridiculous...there are one shot glass cannons with insane leech and perma flasks who can facetank allthing...but if u can facetank with block they nerf it...they jsut made a tragedy gem which reduce your block to zero in 2-3sec...just ridiculous...
Last edited by pajkee on Dec 5, 2018, 1:34:51 AM
I think it is a good change overall but mines and traps need to be seriously looked now.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 5, 2018, 3:44:40 AM
They should of easily implemented this idea years ago. Block should of had diminishing returns the more you blocked an attack or had you receive a percent of the damage with each hit. You guys know of anyone in history that blocked attacks without sustaining damage to their arm or shield? Anyways, not like I intend to log back in or anything because frankly the game looks dumber then it's ever been even given the current small yet positive updates to PvP.

Lastly good luck with treading that water toward playable PvP and fuck you all.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:

Lastly good luck with treading that water toward playable PvP and fuck you all.

We don t care if you quit this game, just stay in the forum lol.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
MullaXul wrote:
You guys know of anyone in history that blocked attacks without sustaining damage to their arm or shield?

...lolwut?

aside from like... nearly everyone for thousands of years?
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info