Vanilla "Group" SSF League for Betrayal

Hello, I plan to create a vanilla (no bonus mods) private league for Betrayal starting on December 15 (when I get back from college). The idea of this private league is to be a very small economy server similar to a group SSF. This league would be interesting for anyone who would like to play in a small economy league where you can still feel like your currencies are tools to improve your character instead of just being a ratio to chaos orbs, and who may also be busy during the start of the betrayal league, like studying for finals like I'll be doing. It's also fun if you've got a group you think you'd like to do this with.

Server Statistics:
Maximum Player Count-30
Length-At least as long as the Betrayal League
Mods: None

In the spoiler, you can find the link to the discord I have set up If you'd like more information about the league you can find on there, as well as tell me if you are interested in the league or crowdfunding for it.

Spoiler
https://discord.gg/VU8xV6C
This discord link is good for 25 uses, after which it will expire (to prevent mass joining). If it has expired for you, and you are still interested in the league, send me a private message through the PoE website and if there is still room (likely will be for a while) I will reply with a link to the discord. The only way to get access to the league will be to reply in the #feedback channel. Thanks!
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2018, 1:02:45 PM
In the process of adding this to the private league spreadsheet, just making sure that this will be Standard, not Hardcore?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info