Necromancer -- > Druid MTX Pack

Hey GGG,

Long time lurker, long time player who has always enjoyed playing necromancer here.

I jumped at a lot of the microtransactions for minions that you've produced over the years and I was hoping that eventually we would receive some more akin to summoning animals instead of undead. It would be an easier way to make a necromancer into a summoning druid than introducing new skills, I suppose. The last change that completely redid a minion ended up having an exploitative bug in the form of statues for skeletons and their attack speed.

Summon Raging Spirit - Sort of started the idea with the Raven MTX. I do not have any new ideas on this gem :D
Raise Spectre - This one is a bit tougher. We have Stygian and Demonic now, so I suppose a druid-esque version would be along those lines. Falling leaves for everyone!
Raise Zombie - Smaller quadrupeds. Obvious candidate would be wolves, but large cats, small bears, boars, bushes? (hah!)
Summon Skeleton - The statues we have now could be used (sort of like the statue foes we have in game now that are overgrown) but as this is a feedback thread, I'd like to see some form of treants. Snakes, or maybe owls?
Flesh Offering, Bone Offering, Spirit Offering - Sprites, dryads, leaf piles?
Golems - Bears, Elk, larger Ents

This was unfortunately a quick pass at what I would prefer to see myself. Drawing inspiration from Diablo, Warcraft, DnD, etc.

I feel like this could be expanded for minions into various themes. Elementals, Druid creatures, demonic creatures, void based, light based, sort of endless really...

Thanks for taking the time to read. :)
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info