Xbox One 3.4.5b Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.4.5b Patch Notes
  • We've added four new Supporter Packs to celebrate the announcement of the new league.
  • Fixed a bug where swapping a non-Instant skill gem with an Instant skill gem and casting the non-instant skill quickly causes it to be cast instantly.
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2018, 4:40:32 AM
3.4.5b eh? What happened to 3.4.5a lol

...14GB just for new supporter packs. FML. M$ isn't getting any damn turkey tomorrow. Assholes.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 21, 2018, 5:32:09 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We've investigated this further and unfortunately it looks like an issue outside of our control that can't be resolved. We are incredibly sorry about this. We will continue to look into this further in order to prevent this happening again in the future.

So how's that going? This update is 14GB again... I haven't seen this issue with other Xbox games.
I admit their communication is almost non existant, but they actually announced this. In order to fix this another full download is necessary. It was a MS issue and not ggg related. According to the Announcement, this should not happen again.
Thanks for pointing that out, glad this is the last large update. I did not check the announcements forum, only the link advertised on the title screen (www.pathofexile.com/xboxpatchnotes). A link to that post within the patch notes would be useful.
Sweet! I'm excited for the new support packs! (But I too do not have unlimited data with my ISP.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I'm sure they are preparing for the BIG thingy :D for this reason is 14 GB. Also maybe some secure thingy + fixes for the MS problem.
Come on stop crying ~15-30 min waiting is nothing :)
"
Lubetobe wrote:
I'm sure they are preparing for the BIG thingy :D for this reason is 14 GB. Also maybe some secure thingy + fixes for the MS problem.

That's what I find funny about ignorant people(or you're very young and haven't moved out of home yet) it's not 15-30mins for everyone.

For some it's a few hours, and or have data caps.
Last edited by garthzombie on Nov 23, 2018, 9:21:50 AM
"
garthzombie wrote:
"
Lubetobe wrote:

That's what I find funny about ignorant people(or you're very young and haven't moved out of home yet) it's not 15-30mins for everyone.

Back in my day, this would have taken 487 years, 300 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes, 12 seconds.
"
garthzombie wrote:
"
Lubetobe wrote:

He just wanted to tell everyone what good connection he got...

THeoreticall with my internet connection it should only take 56 sec, sadly the MS servers are an issue. But yeah if 80% of the world population has no access to clean water, assuming everyone has cheap unlimited internet is a bit more than just ignorant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info