Live Off The Land, Against Fast Tanky Monsters (Delve Std SSF) [Cancelled]

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Live+Off+Land+vs+Fast+Tanky+Mobs

Intro: I compiled a list of private leagues to find a good match, but they are all approaching things differently than what I'd like. Instead of turning everything to maximum, I'm aiming for a more refined set of mods.

Intent: 1) Make monsters more able to fight back, without increasing one shots. -40% resists should be plenty to make monsters dangerous early game, while late game the ensuing gear constraints effectively become an additional buff to enemy life. 2) SSF with no stash or vend are to encourage non-stop gameplay and aggressive loot skipping, as well as a new style of play. 3) Magic and Rares on, because I think it's more fun and less insanely difficult.

Funding: League will fire when 20 players for 20 days is funded (69/240 points currently), and we'll extend player counts as needed. It's 9 points per remaining player to fund it. Feel free to fund more, or less if you're short. Please click the Request Invite button at the bottom of the League's page to get started.

Misc: For those who want to chat, you can use /global 604 and/or the dedicated channel in my Discord.

Edit: Cancelled since with the way funding currently works, you really have to pre-fund otherwise leagues don't start. Lessons were learned!
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Nov 26, 2018, 9:26:04 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 3:11:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info