Keyboard/Mouse

Are you going to be making this compatible with poe?
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 8:20:03 PM
I too would really like this feature
To play?
Wtf, has this be done for other games? Like wtf.. specifically in PoE's case, there's a PC version if u wanna use keyboard and mouse...
Why do you think ps4 and xb1 support now mouse and keyboard for games? Because for some game types its just better. Why would you want to limit a platform to one control type? Its like saying black ppl can only reproduce with blacks and whites with white. Not everyone who has a console as a good enough pc to play, but why should they not be able to choose the controller type they prefer? The game is made for mouse and keyboard, so there is no real reason not todo it. I wouldn't be surprised if the ps4 version would actually support it at release.
"
cheeky90 wrote:
To play?
Wtf, has this be done for other games? Like wtf.. specifically in PoE's case, there's a PC version if u wanna use keyboard and mouse...

What a stupid reply
"
filix wrote:
Its like saying black ppl can only reproduce with blacks and whites with white.

LMFAO
"
Zephesto wrote:

Hi everyone,

At this stage we won't be supporting Keyboard & Mouse on the console platforms.
What about the other way? Controller functionality on PC would be sweet.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Zephesto wrote:

Hi everyone,

At this stage we won't be supporting Keyboard & Mouse on the console platforms.

I guess this rules out Keyboard support for PS4.

Just to be clear, does this mean Keyboard/Mouse to play the game is not supported, but we can use an USB keyboard for ingame messaging/trade board (on PS4)? Or no support at all?

Thanks for the clarification in advance.

We absolutely need this! Please GGG work on supporting m+k on console (Xbox at least) in the next future, please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info