<Vortex> - a laid-back spot for both SC and HC players (NA)

Tala moana, exiles!

We have a few spots for Betrayal and would be thrilled to have some new faces on the team, from both the SC and HC league.

We foster a very laid back environment with no strict playtime requirements. The guild is usually kept around 10-15 active league players, promoting non-spammy discussion and an opportunity to get to know each other well over time through regular coop. As such you would ideally be mature, chill and focused on the journey itself rather than the end goal. We're based in NA, with experience ranging from closed beta to more recent arrivals, within an age range of 30 to 50+. We have a discord as well for those who like to chat while playing. There's a few people who dabble in HC as well (and on occasion, SSF).

Spoiler
Greedy and/or selfish behaviour really wouldn't be a good fit here. There's nothing wrong with it per se but we'd prefer folks who would rather group for maps from time to time and share spoils accordingly, and are enthusiastic about helping those in need. We keep it small and it certainly isn't for most people.

If this sounds interesting you can message with some info about yourself, such as:
-experience
-playstyle
+ whatever else you'd like to share.
(send me a private message instead of replying here, I'm much more likely to see it that way!)

Spoiler
That being said, I should mention that if you prefer to either rush and solo without much interaction, or spend your time farming poe.trade, while playing 10+hrs a day, this definitely isn't the guild for you. We simply wouldn't be able to relate to each other and you'd get bored of the pace of the players in the guild.

If you, on the other hand, are more on the casual/semi-hardcore side due to a restricted schedule (kids, long hours at the job, etc.) then you'd find a non-competitive, supportive environment within the guild, as most members favor shorter, but regular play-sessions!

Hope to see you in-game,

Last edited by AshLakeHydraFanClub on Jan 19, 2019, 10:35:53 PM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 10:35:57 PM
-Location- USA
-Age-30
-Experience in PoE or gaming- only a few leagues but looking longterm!
-General playstyle :SEMI HARDCORE :P
Love this game series, fuck diablo :P
U guys active eon discord?
-Greece
-started in beastiary almost 2k hours since then (played a little on release)
-semi hardcore
-NA (Pacific Time Zone)
-played religiously a few years ago and then went on a long hiatus; just came back a couple of weeks ago
-casual, just playing to get a hang of all the changes and new stuff
-love playing cooperatively, DIII refugee
-experience: I played since breach league on and off but finally back for good cause it is more enjoyable with the oriath update
-playstyle: Standard
+ whatever else you'd like to share.
---Like to have fun and enjoy myself. I like to help others even if im not exactly in the best position myself haha
-location - Denmark
-age - 34
-experience - Been playing on and off (most off :P) since beta
-playstyle - Casual
If you don't mind me asking what is the tp99 age of people in the guild? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info