Anyway to set loot restrictions to "party leader only"

I run maps to help people with xp, completions, sulfite, etc.
A lot of people do it in public groups labled "leechers welcome" or "my maps/my loot", etc on FFA

[Removed by Support]

I'd like to continue running maps, open to the public, but not at the chance of finding these scummy players wanting to take advantage of you.

Anyway this will get implemented in the future?
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 5, 2018, 5:11:29 PM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Poor you =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
yes it's possible

play alone
may i ask whats the point of playing the game if i dont get loot?
In permanent allocation nobody can steal your loot, if you are just doing free for all to get leechers in your party and get fat then GGG clearly doesn't give a fuck if those leechers "steal" your sandwitch. Specially if it's a PUBLIC game and it's not specified that you are the one taking all the loot.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
CastielUriah wrote:
I'd like to continue running maps, open to the public, but not at the chance of finding these scummy players wanting to take advantage of you.

So basically, you're allowed to take advantage of them and use them as free IIQ, but god forbid they pick up something that drops?

What's the right word again, entitled?
"
"
CastielUriah wrote:

So basically, you're allowed to take advantage of them and use them as free IIQ, but god forbid they pick up something that drops?

What's the right word again, entitled?

To be fair, that's kind of the deal with leechers. OP seems to have issues with trusting his leeches (probably with good reason).
I heard that getting permanent allocation was a bit of a struggle at the time. I can't say for certain since that happened before me; my first league was Domination.

If getting PA was hard, I highly doubt they'll make a allocation for one person gets all.
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 6, 2018, 9:24:27 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
I heard that getting permanent allocation was a bit of a struggle at the time. I can't say for certain since that happened before me; my first league was Domination.

If getting PA was hard, I highly doubt they'll make a allocation for one person gets all.

True, poe was intended FFA all along.
PA was the biggest issue chris had to tackle back then.
It was the high community pressure that did it.
I remember I played a flickerstriker back then. 80.000dps (huuuuge dps in 2013) but was unable to stop flickering (multistrike and life leech depended on it) and literally lost 10's of uniques and fat currency.
So I gladly welcomed PA.

Full allocation was achieved by running dominus with 5 ghost accounts, just idle there and MF him.
Could have been a -60resist, 2500es low life mf'r but with dual andvarius, best IIQ gear... didnt matter, you just had to 1 shot him with culling spell.
ALL loot for main character.

I never did this with ghost accounts but with our guild.
Dropped 1ex uniques this way several times but main income was chaos recipe and alt farm.

Asking for mapping drops ONLY for map starter = solo play
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Nov 6, 2018, 9:50:31 AM
"
CastielUriah wrote:
but not at the chance of finding these scummy players wanting to take advantage of you

Are you kidding?
I find your attitute more scummy than all what you described.

I highly recommend you play solo for life and anyone is free to join my PA maps and can have all loot they can carry that dropped for them.
I actually congratulate players on exalt drops in MY maps.

You ask for a 6player loot bonus but 5 should go home empty handed.
Yeah right. You seem to be the biggest leech of em all.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info