[3.4] Totemplar Ball Lightning destroys End Game (PoE) VIDEO UP



Bandits: Alira
Ascendancy: Ritual of Awakening, Conviction of Power, Divine Guidance
Pantheon: Brine King or Solaris, Shakari

Some word: the build is not cheap, but i wanted try for first time Atziri's Reflection. Is still not full buffed, because i miss the watcher's eye: if you wanna spend more, take watcher's eye with wrath lightning pen and clarity mana recovery rate or gain mana when hit; if you wanna perfect jewel, double wrath and clarity or double clarity and wrath depending if you prefer more defensive stats or more dps; also helmet can be upgraded with a shaped helmet with same enchant, flat light to spells, increased area support so it give increased area of effect to all skills improving the range of ball light so more dps.
I built this char 2 day ago in a short time, so it can be improved.
If you have any tip or question feel free to write here in thread.
I think I did not miss anything.

Enjoy ^_^


Gear

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/8m2f77D4


My builds
Last edited by Hitma47 on Nov 4, 2018, 4:53:45 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2018, 2:03:51 PM
Can you give me your passive skill tree please? i've always wanted those lightning balls
"
rockstar13 wrote:
Can you give me your passive skill tree please? i've always wanted those lightning balls

use pastebin linked in thread in path of building.
Can you upload a video of this build against Uber Elder/Shaper/t16 guardians?
"
Completed 9 Challengesfaraazahmed wrote:
Can you upload a video of this build against Uber Elder/Shaper/t16 guardians?

serious bro? is linked in thread...
Oops yes, sorry!
I bought the Atziri shield and have a 6L soul mantle ready to go. Any tips for leveling? I just created the char to try out your build!
"
Completed 9 Challengesfaraazahmed wrote:
I bought the Atziri shield and have a 6L soul mantle ready to go. Any tips for leveling? I just created the char to try out your build!

leveling is easy with spell totem ball lightning or arc, no tips in mind
does the curse reflection work on the shield i have 3.5k life do you have any recommendation to get more ?
"
Completed 17 ChallengesHitma47 wrote:
"
rockstar13 wrote:
Can you give me your passive skill tree please? i've always wanted those lightning balls

use pastebin linked in thread in path of building.


I'm sorry, i dunno how to use the paste bin. Sorry for being a noob. =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info