[3.4] Cold Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye By Yoshis

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
INTRODUCTION

Hi and welcome to my build section!
This is my second build in the forums and 4th build attempt as SST
The previous build was crap so I wanted to try again, because I really like SST idea and mechanics.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PROS AND CONS

Pros:

❆ Decent map clear
❆ Fast movement speed
❆ Very fun to play
❆ Shatters
❆ Freezes
❆ 199% Inc life from tree

Cons:

❆ Leveling with SST can be frustrating
❆ Not the best single-target, but definitely not the worst
❆ Cannot do elemental reflect maps
❆ Getting +6k life can take some time
❆ Crafting or buying high armour shield roll can get expensive
❆ Enemies with proximity shields can be annyoing

BANDITS

Help Alira

PANTHEON

Soul of Arakaali - Capture Arachnoxia
Soul of Tukohama - Capture Tahsin, Warmaker

Both of these bosses can be killed in Toxic Sewers map and Siege map

ASCENDANCY

1. Gathering winds
2. Far shot
3. Ricochet
4. Fast and deadly

If using Ewar's till you get a decent shaped dagger, take Fast And Deadly as a second ascendancy point

WHY DEADEYE?

Gladiator can be decent too, but I decided to take deadeye because of the movement speed, projectile speed and chain

SKILL TREE LEVEL +92

Official Web Tree

Path of building

FLASKS

Silver Flask Recommended!
Jade Flask
Quartz Flask
Basalt Flask
Taste of Hate Recommended!
Diamond Flask Necessary!
Atziri's Promise Recommended!
Rumi's Concoction
Sulphur Flask

ITEMS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE BUILD

The Princess
Ewar's Mirage Recommended!
Hrimsorrow Necessary!
Belly of The Beast Recommended!
Lioneye's Remorse Recommended!
Magna Eclipsis
Lioneye's Vision
Bubonic Trail Recommended!
Tombfist
Lightpoacher
Lioneye's Vision
Shroud of The Lightless Recommended!
The Nomad Recommended!
Karui Ward
Gloom Fang
Winds of Change

GEM LINKS

SST 6L - Spectral Shield Throw, Vicious Proj, Ele Dmg with ATK, Inc Crit Dmg Supp, Inc Crit Chance, Cold Pen

Cold Pen if using any other armour instead of Shroud

VIDEOS

T11 Lair
T11 Mesa

LEVELLING TIPS

You can start level as frost blades or rain of arrows in the beginning. I would suggest you to switch to SST a bit later, around act 9, by then you should be able to afford Tabula Rasa if not then you can farm it at Blood Aqueduct ACT 9 If you manage to get Tabula Rasa earlier, you can switch straight away to SST.

Try to level your required gems as soon as possible, especially SST

If you want to play SST before ACT 9 buy Ewar's Mirage
Hrimsorrow gloves and Titucius' Span

Here is list of unique shields that can help you in your journey!

MISCELLANEOUS

The best unique shield would be probably Lioneye's Remorse get this shield and farm with it until you manage to get a Rare Shield with high armour roll.
Throwing a shield to the wall can also kill an enemy, since our SST's projectiles shatters after it hits the wall.

Remember to use armourer's scrap on your shield!

If you want to ask more questions you can also PM me in the game Yoshis

DMG NUMBERS

Pob
Hideout
Fully Buffed
Last edited by yoshis on Oct 21, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2018, 3:15:10 PM
I like the build and got a chance to poke at it towards the end of delve. That build I went with a Scion which was fun, but I think the missing ricochet was a bit of a hindrance. I'm going to try it this time with your specific spec. Any changes that you would recommend for 3.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info