Exception Error -2005270523

https://imgur.com/a/bgpHE1y

Can anyone help please? I am just fed up with all the crashes. :/

Last edited by Zimmi_1983 on Oct 17, 2018, 7:29:14 AM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 8:22:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
up
up
Look in the sticky threads of the Technical Support forum (cue: "packcheck").
will try...thx! :)
unfortunately it didn`t help :/ still crashing from time to time...
Same issue, constant crashing since patch that merged delves. Do you also crash in certain zones only? For me it's Temple of Decay Level 2, mostly during boss fight, same with Sunken Temple Map (most consistent crash source) as well as some other zones/bosses (less consistent, but still crashes from time to time) - High Gardens/Terrace Map, Templar Courts/Courthouse Map/Haunted Mansion Map and maybe some others that I missed.

Switching to Dx9 helps with these errors, but Dx9 has terrible performance issues so not really a solution.

Tech support tried to convince me that it's issue with my hardware, when I don't have any issues with any other game/program and neither do I have any issues with D3D9 and neither did I have any issues prior to the patch that broke it. They also said I'm the only one with these issues, which doesn't seem to be the case. This is extremely frustrating, because not only I had to wait around 2 weeks for the first reply from support, they also gave either completely obvious advices that I already tried or completely incompetent ones.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Nov 1, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
bump
I got same issue, even on dx9
Yo pude solucionarlo reinstalando el directx. Este está en la carpeta del juego, en mi caso C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010. Hay que abrir el ejecutable dentro de esa ruta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info