Milan server

there is a big problem with the Milan server for players playing in Russia, because when making a deal with a player entering the Milan server, another player from Russia, for example from Moscow, always throws out of the game: you can't go to his hideout.
The question is: do the developers know about this problem and is it possible to fix it?

p.s. The problem exists for more than a year and sending bug reports in the Russian language from the game to anything did not lead, therefore appeal right here, hoping to be heard
Last edited by шариф on Sep 25, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2018, 11:43:39 PM
As far as we can tell, our IP addresses in Milan fall in a range that the Russian government has blocked. There isn't a great deal we can do to fix this.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
As far as we can tell, our IP addresses in Milan fall in a range that the Russian government has blocked. There isn't a great deal we can do to fix this.

For what it's worth:

Unless there's something else going on, I'm in Vladivostok and I can connect without issue. It's possibly an ISP level thing.

thank u
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I checked your information and it is wrong: perhaps only blocks Moscow, and it is inaccurate, but St. Petersburg and Irkutsk (Russian cities) quietly playing in Milan.

Is it possible to study this problem in more detail?
"
шариф wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I checked your information and it is wrong: perhaps only blocks Moscow, and it is inaccurate, but St. Petersburg and Irkutsk (Russian cities) quietly playing in Milan.

Whatever is blocking traffic is not on our end. There really isn't anything I can do. You could probably check with your service provider as to why those IPs and not accessible.
"
шариф wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

You can check the block for the Milan Server range at Роскомнадзор - [here] - Just enter the address in the field provided.

For - 159.122.128.0
"
Искомый ресурс внесен в реестр по основаниям, предусмотренным статьей 15.3
Федерального закона от 27 июля 2006 года No 149-ФЗ
Дата требования Номер требования Ограничение доступа
16.04.2018 27-31-2018/Ид2971-18 ограничивается к ip

"
Kellog wrote:

You can check the block for the Milan Server range at Роскомнадзор - [here] - Just enter the address in the field provided.

For - 159.122.128.0
"

have you read what I wrote above? People from RUSSIA from other cities come without problems to Milan-your theory is cracked and incorrect, learn more, only then write the reason in the Russian government or it is so selective that blocks Milan only in one of its cities, and in others can not cope?
In my humble opinion, if our government blocks the whole country, it is impossible to enter it without special programs from any city of our country, and not only from me. So the first statement is wrong, there is some feature, or it is Moscow, or my provider, I would like to understand what it is

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Whatever is blocking traffic is not on our end. There really isn't anything I can do. You could probably check with your service provider as to why those IPs and not accessible.
how can I check the ping and IP address of Milan from myself?

ps. I just wanted to let you know that the Russian government is not blocking your servers all over the country
Last edited by шариф on Oct 9, 2018, 10:28:16 AM
"
шариф wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

For - 159.122.128.0
"

have you read what I wrote above? People from RUSSIA from other cities come without problems to Milan-your theory is cracked and incorrect, learn more, only then write the reason in the Russian government or it is so selective that blocks Milan only in one of its cities, and in others can not cope?

Not really sure what you don't understand. I live in Vladivostok and I don't have any issues connecting to the Milan servers.

The link I posted above clearly shows the instruction to block a range of IP addresses - 159.122.128.0/18 (159.122.128.0 - 159.122.191.255) which happen to be within the block used by Softlayer - One of the entities that hosts the game.

"
$ whois 159.122.128.0

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html
#
# If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at
# https://www.arin.net/resources/whois_reporting/index.html
#
# Copyright 1997-2018, American Registry for Internet Numbers, Ltd.
#

NetRange: 159.122.0.0 - 159.122.255.255
CIDR: 159.122.0.0/16
NetName: RIPE-ERX-159-122-0-0
NetHandle: NET-159-122-0-0-1
Parent: NET159 (NET-159-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Early Registrations, Transferred to RIPE NCC
OriginAS:
Organization: RIPE Network Coordination Centre (RIPE)
RegDate: 2003-10-29
Updated: 2003-10-29
Comment: These addresses have been further assigned to users in
Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
Comment: the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/ip/159.122.0.0

The fact that you are unable to connect from Moscow would suggest the problem is localised and may be an issue your ISP.

"
In my humble opinion, if our government blocks the whole country, it is impossible to enter it without special programs from any city of our country, and not only from me. So the first statement is wrong, there is some feature, or it is Moscow, or my provider, I would like to understand what it is

The Government isn't blocking the whole country, it's blocking a small range of IP addresses that just happen to those used by the Game host in Milan.

As the block doesn't appear to be implemented globally across Russia it's, as I said above, likely something local to Moscow. If it is just a local thing, it may be a simple DNS issue which you could resolve by changing your DNS provider.

Last edited by Kellog on Oct 10, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info