<Tribe> USA/EU | Discord | A Chill and Mature Group.

No playtime requirments but must be semi active like logging on every week at least. After a couple weeks to a month you might be kicked. Also, looking for people that play anytime between 11:00am-11:00pm EST. So if you are mature, chill, and helpful we are looking for you to join! Always looking for people to group up with! Very noob friendly and can give advice if needed. We all get along great and we plan on keeping it that way. We do have a discord.

You can contact me in the fourm post or message me for a invite.
Last edited by Thelilacecat on Oct 7, 2018, 3:19:35 PM
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2019, 7:07:43 PM
Hi there,

I would be interested in joining. Question, is it a sc or hc guild?

ign: trapsmapscps
"
iconiy wrote:
Hi there,

I think all of us play softcore. Might be someone what plays hardcore not sure tho.
AcctName: CoffeeCat64
IGN: SilverMinx

Just looking for a group I can hang out with, Party, and lend a hand where I can.
"
Thelilacecat wrote:
"
iconiy wrote:
Hi there,

I think all of us play softcore. Might be someone what plays hardcore not sure tho.

Awesome! Feel free to send me an invite. I have been playing PoE for 6 years so I can help folks out and am looking for a chill group to play with.

id be interested in joining y'all..but mostly just the discord only cuz im currently in a guild but i would love to join the discord just top have ppl to play with...i started playing poe (actually playing) last league during incursion
I would be interested in joining

ign:DraxLexa
I'm pretty new to PoE (haven't killed Shaper yet...), but I'd be very interested in joining this group. Not sure how helpful I'd be since I'm a noob, but I'm trying to learn more every day :)

IGN: JordanianJord
Last edited by GreenWaltz on Oct 24, 2018, 3:41:27 AM
Hey i am interested in joining you guys. Feel free to shoot me an invite or pm me ig.

IGN: icreatefire
IGN: Saabrina

Hello

I would like an invite,I play most nights and weekends and have discord.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info