The Outpost - Coastal HO Medium (no MTX)

Hello! This is my "everyone can do it" starter hideout and first attempt at building out a hideout's form as well as function.

We start with the coastal tileset and first block off access to the lower region. You don't really need that much space, and I wanted to make sure that I had easy access to my masters. Also the least social of masters are here. Tora to be closer to nature and Catarina because no one likes a necromancer.

Haku and Elreon are at the right hand side making use of the lighthouse ruins. Elreon's keeping his books dry while Haku is taking advantage of easy access to both his forge and the well water. Although at the moment he's cooking up some squab.

My more martial masters are on the left side, relaxing among the supplies we've ... uh ... "requisitioned" from various Oriath units.

Also I wanted to make sure the distance from map device to stash and stash to vendor were kept to a minimum. Here we have a bonfire map device that's one shield dash to the stash.

And lastly Zana and Navali are close by, keeping an eye on the loot. Note the birdcage to keep your winged pet from flying away.

The only MTX used were an arcane flame in the map device bonfire, which you can skip, and a couple pets that you can replace with whatever you like!

The hardest part was definitely the well. Getting the Grigor's walls juuuuust right and aligning so many bricks took a while.

Last bumped on Sep 11, 2018, 8:32:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info