RE-ENTERING LAB

Please make a portal to go back to the end for lab after you have cleared it, it is incredibly tilting and annoying that you spend 20 minutes to clear a lab then disconnect at the enchant machine and have chaos and level 20 gems waiting for you right after that enchant.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2018, 6:03:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Agreed.

The whole labyrinth game play is atrocious but besides that GGG needs to also make the completion of the six end game trials more predictable. Getting the six end game trials between somewhere about a level 72 character and a level 86 character is ridiculous.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Agreed.

The whole labyrinth game play is atrocious but besides that GGG needs to also make the completion of the six end game trials more predictable. Getting the six end game trials between somewhere about a level 72 character and a level 86 character is ridiculous.
I know of a case for an SSF player who waited until level 94 before finding that last trial.

I usually get the last trial in the mid to high 80s, although I've not found it until level 90 once (worst case) and in the high 70s / low 80s sometimes.

PS: And lack of re-entry for that annoying mess just takes the annoyance to a whole new level. It isn't difficult, so forcing players to repeat doesn't prove anything. It's just annoying.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Sep 10, 2018, 5:48:56 PM
"
"
Turtledove wrote:
Agreed.

I know of a case for an SSF player who waited until level 94 before finding that last trial.

I usually get the last trial in the mid to high 80s, although I've not found it until level 90 once (worst case) and in the high 70s / low 80s sometimes.

PS: And lack of re-entry for that annoying mess just takes the annoyance to a whole new level. It isn't difficult, so forcing players to repeat doesn't prove anything. It's just annoying.

Wow, that's really bad. Level 86 was the worst for me and I ended up "cheating" for that last trial by using /global 820.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info