Suggestion to keep PvP alife.

I enjoy to PvP in PoE big time. Of course there cannot be a proper balance in a game where you can freely shape your character and that is OK, and I am not here to talk about the balance. There are many players that enjoy the PvP as it is.

Problem:

It is sometimes difficult to find players in PvP, even if there might be enough players willing to fight at a given moment, because many players just give up on queuing for arenas or leave the Sarn Arena, because they don't find other players right away.

Suggestion:

I believe many of us PvP players would like an optional sort of display and/or alert when players are queuing for Arenas or entering the Sarn arena. I can imagine a display giving you a short information about how many players are currently in the Sarn arena(s) and how many are queued for the vs. Arena brackets as well as the players that are currently in a vs. battle.

Last bumped on Oct 31, 2018, 7:31:12 AM
I genuinely think what you have proposed is a good idea. Giving a top ten function for arena tickles my fancy as it both feeds PvP ego and encourages people to aim for the top ten and lets you see if that one asshole is in arena so you can avoid the prick without having to actually demand he change who he is as a person. We already have leader boards for 1v1, making all this accessible through Leo is both reasonable and sensible considering the role he plays in introducing PvP.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Nothing gonna fix pvp short of adding some kind of reward. Only issue is this will either lead to rich getting richer, literally, or only 1 or 2 safe builds that you can stay in a corner with
Last edited by Owusup on Oct 31, 2018, 6:55:23 AM
something's fucked in the 3.4 patch that kept a lot of us from even being able to pvp at all - the loadspikes are unreal.

i don't know what the change was, but 3.3 to 3.4 is night and day.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info