Portal scrolls not working in Delve mines

I don't know whether it is intended. or if there is some other way to move, but I cannot get portal scrolls to work inside the mines in Delve.This means I have to use the Crawler and choose the Mine Entrance waypoint, then exit the mine into the encampment when I want to leave.

Sadly, this means that when I return the map has reset so any loot is lost. This is beyond annoying.

Has anyone figured out a way to leave the mine to sell loot and then return to get the remaining loot? PC version players seem to indicate they are doing this using the Candle to port back, but if yoiu have exited the mine to the encampment the candle will always take you back to there.

This is mechanic makes delving unworkable for me - no point farming items if you cant loot them all!

Last bumped on Sep 6, 2018, 6:36:10 PM
You can transport back and forth from the crawler to the dig site from the mine map screen. I don't remember the button to push off the top of my head at this moment. They are listed on the bottom of the map. Doing this will not reset the map; as long as you use the button commands and do not select a different location.
Thanks for replying, you have saved me rage-quiting!

It took me while to figure out what you meant, so I will detail it here for others.

When at the Crawler, press A to Choose destination, and you can then press X to return to the main encampment.

If you then try to return to the mine using the Subterranean Chart you can see your red marker, but cannot warp to it.

To get to this marker use the normal blue Waypoint in the main camp and press the Candle Icon with the green man on it that says Your Mine Encampment - this now takes you back to your mine instance that you left using X.

Straightforward once you have worked it out - suprisingly obscure otherwise!

Thanks once again :)
Oh that part how to get back into the same instance, is also new to me, weird way of implementing it. I would have hoped from the cart screen with (x) return to cart or so. Thats where I looked only. Thx for sharing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info