Xbox One and Xbox one X version runs like dog crap after patch 3.4

You need to hot fix asap, the game runs like dog crap after patch 3.4

Lag, not loading in, crashes, we got it all.

Thx
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2018, 4:36:09 AM
Agreed. Game quality has dropped substantially since the update, at times it is nearly unplayable.
Yah my items/stash loads realllyyy slowly when entering maps, hideout, town, etc.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Tbh i never experienced crashes like these in the last 48 hours but i noticed some other issues.
1. loading times from items in my bag are very slow
2. For some reason but i cant do offers on the tradeboard after i put my currency in and press <- + LS it withdraws the offer instant and i cant send it again cause "offer send recently bla blub...".
3. Framedrops in the game but just in some areas and its stops after being 2 - 3 min in the area. Im playing on xboxone X with 1 tb ssd and i reinstalled the game twice.

*edit
4. recently experienced disconnects from server got 3 lags followed by disconnect from server.

hope u guys are fixing this 🙂
Last edited by Capsorius on Sep 6, 2018, 8:34:17 AM
We need a HOT FIX asap GGG.

I am also playing on a Xbox One X. I just got a friend into the game roughly a week ago. He was playing it constantly until the update, has no interest in it now that it is so laggy, may never play it again. I picked the wrong time to bring him into the game. I have $80 into the game so far, with the hope that the Xbox performance will improve over time, unfortunately the Delve update is 10 steps back performance wise. I am too afraid to spend more money at this point.
Come on GGG! The xbox version is total crap now.

And you still haven’d added so we can chose what realm we want to be on.

You game always put me on german realm and ut LAGS like hell until i reboot the game 20 times and final end up on london realm.

Some of us have uset over 1000 dollers on this game and you can’t even give us any feedback about a hot fix for the xbox version and when we can chose realm manual.

Wow GGG i was not counting on this from you guys.
This is bull crap we got inzane lag on xbox version and we can’t change realm manual and you give us NON information about a hot fix and when it’s coming.

Atleast have somebody to give us a msg about that you know about this shit.
Your Frankfurt realm LAGS INZANE and it have always done that.

Let us change realm manual.

I am from denmark and i have zero lag on London realm, but no i have to log in and out of the game 50 times to be lucky to land on london realm so i can play.

Seriys? How long time? And still no fix?
Hello everyone,

In the patch coming on our Monday we'll temporarily be disabling Global Illumination on the Xbox One X. In the patch which follows this we'll be adding an option which allows you to select between Quality Mode or Performance Mode. Thanks for your reports.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info