[3.4] - Gotta go fast Static Strike crit

Summary:
Hello, This is the first time I am posting a build but was just so excited by what I came up with and wanted to share it.

This build is using the new static strike skill and is used for fast clear speeds with reliable damage and survival, at level 95 you have +142% Life combined with a beefy 35% Fortify buff at all times with the ability to generate endurance and frenzy charges.

I welcome any advice and can try to answer any questions posted.

(I do not know how to post images of gear, maybe someone can help?)

Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAQDAQAGAQkDhwUtBTwFtQxzDY0OSBGBEZYR1RR1FewV9hX9GNsZ1xtGG60byB2DIWAi6iP2JP0wWzB8MgE17zY9N9Q67UCgQzFEnkX0R35IeEp9TZJQQlFHU7tVS1b6V5deE2BBYVJh4mJ5YqxjcGOnZK9lTWegbIxvV3BSdPF313gZeu97FHvUfXV_K3_GgUGElITZh3aJcYnTijiK8IumjDaNfY2BjbmNv5S4lWabJp2qoi6jiqyXrTOxfLGzshm0xbjZuR29Nr6nv9XBi8GgwuzD5sVTypDPetN-1gfcMt1G3Ujeh-OE45_nVOjW6UbsXO0_707wJv1u_rr_3g==

Gems and Links
Spoiler
6L Chest:(3r, 2b, 1g) Lightning Strike + Melee Physical Damage + Elemental Damage + Lightning Damage + Increased Critical Damage + Hypothermia

4L: CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + either Frost Bomb or Vortex

4L: Lightning Warp + Faster Cast + Herald of Purity + Herald of Thunder

4L: Summon Ice Golem + Minion Life + Minion and Totem Elemental Resist + Anything

3L: Phase Run + Increased Duration + Blood Magic

3L: Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark + Anything

Gear to Use
Spoiler
The kind of manditory items:

Weapons : 2 Touch of Anguish
Chest: Inpulsa's Broken Heart
Feet: Stormcharger

Gloves: Look for spiked with physical damage and lightning damage (Life or Resist)

Jewelry: Life and Resistances are most important here

Belt: I use the Belt of The Deceiver but you can also just go classic with Life and Resist here which afford you more dmg stats on jewelry.

Last edited by OddlyThomas on Sep 4, 2018, 5:20:01 AM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2018, 5:59:10 PM
Mind making your characters public? would like to look at your setup. I'm running a static striker and I'm trying to figure out where to go next in my build.
"
OddlyThomas wrote:

6L Chest:(3r, 2b, 1g) Lightning Strike + Melee Physical Damage + Elemental Damage + Lightning Damage + Increased Critical Damage + Hypothermia
Nice Static Strike build mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info