3.4.0d Patch Notes

3.4.0d Patch Notes
  • Monsters in Delve now use EMP attacks less often. The EMPs also take longer to cast and last for half as long.
  • Fixed a graphical crash (which often happened with Izaro)
  • Fixed a bug where the attack speed bonus on Speaker's Wreath was calculated incorrectly.

This hotfix has been applied without a server restart. You should restart your game client to get the client side of these fixes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 1, 2018, 10:45:30 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2018, 6:30:57 AM
Excellent!

Keep fighting the good fight, Wilson.

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Sep 1, 2018, 10:49:56 PM
Now how about removing the darkness invulnerability of monsters so EMP isn't godmode for them? Maybe make the damage resistance take time to build up when they leave the light. Right now it just feels cheap, especially since nobody can afford flare upgrades and the darkness modifiers rapidly outpace your tools as you progress through the story.
Wish you guys could fix the blue shards dropping where we can't pick them up in the mine happens 1/3 times for me usually behind a tree in the spider biome ones maybe set them to vacuum to us with a clipping exception or something?
Does this fix all crashing?
Could someone explain what EMP is? If it's an abbreviation, what does it stand for? It seems obvious to everyone but me.
Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
PLease fix ichimonji not being able to delve with my main weapons sucks :(
"
ViciousCobra wrote:
Could someone explain what EMP is? If it's an abbreviation, what does it stand for? It seems obvious to everyone but me.

Electromagnetic pulse, in other words the spells that shutdown the crawler and set light radius to zero

"
ViciousCobra wrote:

It's short for Electro-Magnetic Pulse, in videogame contexts it's basically any sort of "thing" (a blast, a wave, a shot, whatever) that turns off technology within a targeted area.
"
Electromagnetic pulse, in other words the spells that shutdown the crawler and set light radius to zero

"
Ceverettz wrote:
It's short for Electro-Magnetic Pulse, in videogame contexts it's basically any sort of "thing" (a blast, a wave, a shot, whatever) that turns off technology within a targeted area.

Thanks!
Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
Last edited by ViciousCobra on Sep 1, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info