[3.4] Ahn's Might Cheap crit DW Lacerate gladiator - league starter (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Hi guys Lemme know what u think about this league starter

--------------> https://pastebin.com/rFXYHAUT <-----------------

Currently on this budget set up:
-700k Shaper DPS
-5500 hp
-69% / 69% block
-evade chance 60%
-phys reduction 48%
-95% chance to hit( we have a lot of accuracy from the sword so we dont need any accuracy on other gear )

The core is the Ahn's Might swords and Pacifism jewel to get a lot of crit multi ad accuracy.
We get also perma 10% more phys damage from gladiator cuz we are always on full frenzy.

Bringer of rain it's one of my favorite items to start the league on melee char(fro gladiator is OP).
Carnage Heart It's a cheap choise for a full phys build to get leech/stats/some res.
Other gear are all rare items and they are so cheap.

Brutality allows us to run vitality for more regen, maybe i will add arctic armour too ( i will see in game if my mana will be ok )

You can use the skill u prefere ( reave/BF/double strike/dual strike/cleave )

Let me know if it's a good idea

Right now at day3 on delve - like 15hours played GEAR AND COST
Spoiler

Under 10c each for a good roll

2choas

6chaos

3chaos

2 and 5chaos ring

1chaos

Self found boots

Did Uber Lab at lvl 79 without issues and ATM running T8 maps easy
Able to do Uber Lab carry with less then 50c gear

Dave
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Sep 3, 2018, 9:00:02 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2018, 9:32:19 AM
On your POB the build is different then the one shown above. Do you run tombfist or haemophilia for the gloves. What about the belt?
Last edited by SilentManny on Sep 11, 2018, 7:50:50 PM
"
SilentManny wrote:
On your POB the build is different then the one shown above. Do you run tombfist or haemophilia for the gloves. What about the belt?

Hey!

The pob was only a theorycraft... during game changed some things ...

BTW i rerolled the char into molten strike full block (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190043)

The ahn's might full phys was a good idea and the damage was very good but dindt like so much defensive layers and i think will be better on jugg or scion with slayer and assasin

Maybe i will retry this idea after

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info