Flashback giveaway

Hey everyone! <3

Since I don't play standard at all and after every league I get tons of worthy items that I never use again, this league I'd like to give it all away to y'all who are playing standard league.

Some of the items that will be given away:

And a lot more!

I will start a giveaway in a week from now. I will be joining random global and trade channels and give the item to the person whispering me first what would they use it for. Priorities go to fellow new players! I will also be joining cities and doing it in local chat. A couple of items every day until the league ends.

Since I know that there are plenty of people who also don't play standard and all donate their items when they are done playing the league, you can always hit me up and donate me stuff for the giveaway. My IGN is LokiGodOfFire.

P.S. I will also gladly give new players good rares to help them gear up for endgame, so if you're new hit me up in-game and let's see what I got for ya <3 it's outside the giveaway so I will start doing it right now, just message me!

EDIT:

For those saying I am scamming people, enjoy
Spoiler

Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 15, 2018, 9:33:06 AM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2018, 1:45:25 PM
For y'all sending me PM's on the forum and to people who message me from global - uniques giveaway will start in a week so I am not giving anything yet. You new people looking for rares, please message me what item slots you need and for which level because I'm getting spammed quite a lot so I might miss some messages. And if I missed some of yours, please just message me again <3
So far we got 15 happy players! Thanks everyone for your kind words and I am very glad how you all said it helps your build!

Also HUGE THANKS to FlashbARCk for his donation: bunch of alchemy orbs, an exalt, two full inventories of red maps, breachstones, ton of sextants, 5000+ perandus coins and this
that I just five linked for the giveaway!
"

Sad that someone doing something nice has to put up with that. Thanks for doin this man, I always appreciate players who don't just let their stuff rot in standard and use it to help people who can't afford it yet. I remember when I was new and people would give me 10c items it would make my day. Just wanted to say thanks :)
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
"
TimmyNBTrevor wrote:
"

Sad that someone doing something nice has to put up with that. Thanks for doin this man, I always appreciate players who don't just let their stuff rot in standard and use it to help people who can't afford it yet. I remember when I was new and people would give me 10c items it would make my day. Just wanted to say thanks :)

Hey, the pleasure is all mine!

Back when I started playing leagues people would also do these kind of stuff and I would be super excited over getting that 5 or 10c item that I didn't know how to farm for but wanted it badly for my build hahah :D
Just linked bunch more items for the giveaway!

Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 18, 2018, 5:20:04 PM
And linked some more stuff!

This little guy
didn't wanna even 5 link even after 900 fuses, gonna try again tomorrow :(

EDIT: 300 more fuses and it didn't even 5L, totally cursed -_-

EDIT 2: 2000 fuses into it, not even a single 5L so far... looks like I am out of good RNG :( I linked all other items to 5/6L with less than 20 fuses each so I guess that's where my luck went
Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 21, 2018, 4:33:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info