Xbox One 3.3.2 Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.3.2 Patch Notes

Xbox Specific:
  • Updated all NS item filters.
  • You can once again use the Virtual Keyboard to set the item quantity when pricing items in Premium Stash Tabs.

Other Changes:
  • We've added four new Supporter Packs to celebrate the announcement of the new league.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Aug 9, 2018, 5:36:29 PM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
Uh? Ok?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Neversink updated his filter for the new flashback league so guessing this is the patch to that filter. Should hopefully make it easier to loot.

Updated all NS item filters.

Fingers crossed - should be good but I just figured out which one of the old ones fit my game best ...

Those item filters are an out-sized piece of player QOL and effectiness. They seem like a small thing, but they matter a lot. I'm looking forward to be able to customize my filter, but I'm not really sure how far ahead that means I am looking.

I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I Like the new queue system to get back in instead of the old days of it just keep erroring out and having to keep re-trying.
Natalia, join the xbox discord. We need someone in there to keep Jeff in line 😂
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Hello everyone,

The NS 0-6 filters should be updated, but it appears the SSF specific filters haven't shown up. These we're working on internal builds, but something appears to have gone wrong for them appearing on production.
Can we shoot for filter customization by 2025? Here is to hoping our children have it better than we did.

QOL for XBOX by 2025 a.d.:

Customizable loot filter
In game chat
Stash tab pricing

I'm not being a smartass....I'm really not. I'm practicing my new state of zen patience.
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Aug 9, 2018, 6:34:00 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the update GGG!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"Thanks for the update. The currency and divination cards stopping to drop from the word absolutely, tested new loot filters throwing the currency from the bag to the floor, everything is displayed. For 5 maps in the world, not one currency sphere, not one 6 socket, not one legendary thing. A friend has the same thing with his words, although he said that one legendary for two cards with guards fell out, I have zero. We are waiting for an urgent fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info