We've just released another demonic-themed microtransaction: the Demonic Raise Spectre Effect. With this effect Raise Spectre creates mystic red and black symbols on the ground when used and your spectres emit a dark maroon smoke. Check out the video below or get yours here.

The new Demonic Raise Spectre works well with various armour sets, from the Vampiric Armour Set and the Malachai Armour Set, to the Carnage Armour Set and the Executioner Armour Set. To finish your look we'd recommend adding the Ultimate Chaos Character Effect and the Carnage Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice one!! :O
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Jul 30, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
Should have shown it with Solar Guards >.>
Awesome work GGG! Now buff summoners and add QOL for them please! Pretty please GGG! We all waiting for it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Why not showcase it with solar guards
FIX SG SERVER
cool
Welcome to Path of Exile rule 1# You don't win, you just do a little better each time
They probably didn't show solar guards because they want to pretend there's more than one good specter build.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Eh its pretty good
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 30, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
Awesome.

Waiting on Celestial Spectres though.
This is my favourite new MTX out of the last several months’ worth.

I’ve always thought it’d be nice to have more minion MTX.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jul 31, 2018, 12:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info