How to get an easy headhunter!

Hey guys! i wanted to write a thread and a guide about how to get an easy headhunter. at least with the easiest grind.
So first of all you need a character around lvl 40-50 to start grinding the ascent.
You might ask why ascent? because if you can find a lvl 40 to 42 unique belt you can sacrifice it on lvl 3 sacrificial room and you have 1 in 14 chance to drop an headhunter.
this is how i got my hh in ssf. i was very lucky and got it in my first try.

you might ask how we will get a unique belt it might take a long time but it really does not. you can sacrifice the belts which drops from vaal omnitech almost every run!
so how is this work?
lvl 3 altar in temple gives u a shot similar to ancient orb. and the result of those belts can never go higher than the ilvl of the belt. so if you sacrifice a lvl 1 item you can get items are that useable at lvl 1.
and if u sacrifice at lvl 3 it can give u ANY existing unique belts in the game so its not limited to what league you are in. this means you can get a shot at hh jackpot every lvl 3 sacrifice room you find and you have 1 in a 14 chance to find it.

So in conclusion i wish u all gl on the hunt! Have fun exiles :)
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 30, 2021, 4:53:42 AM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 5:48:51 AM
can we get it with ancient orbs too?
"
feuerwelle wrote:
can we get it with ancient orbs too?

not anymore.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info