Hideout Layout-Slots - Save/Load HO Designes

First i am sorry for my english... ;)

I would realy like to have a function to save and load the Hideouts i Create...
I realy like to Craft amazing Hideouts, I can easily spend like 10 Houres or more to build a Nice HO and with all the stuff we get this allows us to create a lot of diffrent HO types...
GGG that is Amazing Gooooood Jooob!! realy Nice thx for this!

BUT! :
When i have createt my HO Piece of art ;) Then, affter some time i maybe wana Create somthing new... But i dont wana destroy the actuel one! So i F have a problem. Specialy in standard.

The SOLUTION:
Why GGG dont give us a little bit of server Space and a user interface to save and load multiple Hideout layouts?
-------------
CONTRA:
GGG say: "No that only cost us a lot of money to develope this and provide the additional server capacity."

PRO:
User say: "Maybe i will pay for it?"
-------------
I mean GGG could sell the HO-Save-Slots for lets say 150-200 Points... i am pritty shure that would fix the costs. And it would make the game experiance a little bit smoother. (For People like me a lot bether!)

I realy hope we get somthing like this in the future. Mabe even free ;)
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2018, 12:18:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They had already said in a future expansion they would be adding more hide out features like this. Its just a matter of time, but it could be alot of time.
If they try to sell load outs or saves or whatever you like to call them, I definitely would not buy one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Layout could be saved client side and just automatically purchase as you get the points on temporary league.

This is how it could be done.You create a layout on standard (or previous temp league) save it.You have a load and save layout button.In the purchase part there is an extra page where you can see all the parts to the current loaded layout.There will be an indication of what parts you have and which you need to purchase.You can then click on any unpaid for items to buy them as long as you have the funds.At the bottom a button for laying out all paid for parts.If parts need to be layed before others this could be accounted for,can’t remember if any items stack.

They’d have to put a cool down on it though so people don’t spam build.Maybe even a ‘come back in 30 minutes to see your completed hideout’ of course you’d still have use of your current hideout,the new one would be built in a buffer.
Extra layouts or layout saving /sharing would be nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info