How to access control blocks, act 10?

So I only have two quests left. End for thunder and the one for control blocks. I've cleared ravaged square a couple times. Where is and how do I the control blocks?
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2018, 3:02:56 AM
Bottom left of the area, through a small side alley. Can be easy to miss sometimes; but it is exactly the same layout as in Act 5.
Oh ok. I'll have to take a second look, thanks! I thought I went down there but I might be wrong. Or had to complete another quest first. Haven't looked for it again since before chambers of innocence
"
Magnesium360 wrote:
Oh ok. I'll have to take a second look, thanks! I thought I went down there but I might be wrong. Or had to complete another quest first. Haven't looked for it again since before chambers of innocence

Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Yes, HarukaTeno is correct. I missed it to the first time I got to act 10 so look again and you will find it in the south side street. When you enter it be sure to hang a right and unlock the waypoint in the side room. That can be overlooked as well (although I've never used it after completing the quest).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Got it :). Thanks guys. Completed all side quests. Now just gotta grind these areas till 74 :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info