Is there any skill or ability that be cast while moving, like a mana dump?

Like the title says, I'm looking for a way to dump mana while moving. Something with no cast time that you can spam to drain mana. Does anything like that exist?
Last edited by poepoe091 on Jul 21, 2018, 1:14:36 PM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
Apart from certain movement skills every use of a skill (even if it has no cast time) interrupts your movement, because you cant do 2 actions at the same time (moving and using a skill). And the only instant skill I can think of atm is Detonate Mines with a certain node on the tree that makes it instant, but that has no mana cost so youd need Doedres Malevolence for it to have a mancost.
If your only purpose is to remove Mana, you can use a "Sapping" life flask, which removes 10% of the life recovery value from Mana when used. Divine Life Flask would probably be a better base for this than Eternal Life Flask.

A good way to spend mana with Skills very fast is with Curses. They tend to have pretty high mana cost per second, which you can accelerate with Faster Casting Support and skills with high mana multipliers (increased AOE would be a good one as it would actually be useful and also has a 140% mana multiplier).
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
you can use

or its more powerful successor
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
adghar wrote:

A good way to spend mana with Skills very fast is with Curses. They tend to have pretty high mana cost per second, which you can accelerate with Faster Casting Support and skills with high mana multipliers (increased AOE would be a good one as it would actually be useful and also has a 140% mana multiplier).

Not as fast per use, but another good option is a Spell Totem linked to an aura. A Spell Totem linked to Determination for example would cost 100% of your mana per use.
Thanks for the suggestion, guys. I'm trying to theorycraft a soulthrist + abberath autobomber, so unfortunately sapping life flasks are a no-go and so are those new incursion boots (omeyocan). My aim is to keep the full 18 sec uptime on a Saturated Sanctified Mana Flask.

Curses and detonate mines + doedre's gloves sound interesting, and so does an aura on a totem. Along with MoM and blood rage to neuter regen a bit, it may be enough.

Thanks again, I've got some stuff to try. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info