Upgrade supporter pack

Hi, so apparently there's a way to upgrade supporter packs if you have bought a bunch of points (which is very much my case!).
Now, i can't seem to find it under my account-->transaction list.
Is it because i always bought league specific packs? If i buy the vagabond supporter pack will i have the option to upgrade to higher tier one?
Thanks!
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2018, 8:50:36 AM
When did you buy the points?

Did you buy them here on the website or through Steam?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
You can upgrade packs within the same series. So, for example, you can upgrade Vagabond to Seeker, but you can't upgrade Vagabond to High Council. You can upgrade a direct point purchase into a supporter pack, as long as you bought the points after the pack became available. For example, you can upgrade points to the Conquest pack if you bought the points after the release of Incursion on June 1st.

The upgrade option is in the store under Buy Packs; if you are eligible for an upgrade you will have two options when buying a pack: either buy it directly, or upgrade from a previous purchase. Looks like this.

If you don't see this option, you can't upgrade to the pack you want, either because your existing purchases were packs in a different series, or because they were too old. If you believe you should be able to upgrade, but the site doesn't let you, you can contact GGG support at support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 6, 2018, 8:33:30 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
When did you buy the points?

Did you buy them here on the website or through Steam?

in game through steam!

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You can upgrade packs within the same series. So, for example, you can upgrade Vagabond to Seeker, but you can't upgrade Vagabond to High Council. You can upgrade a direct point purchase into a supporter pack, as long as you bought the points after the pack became available. For example, you can upgrade points to the Conquest pack if you bought the points after the release of Incursion on June 1st.

The upgrade option is in the store under Buy Packs; if you are eligible for an upgrade you will have two options when buying a pack: either buy it directly, or upgrade from a previous purchase. Looks like this.

If you don't see this option, you can't upgrade to the pack you want, either because your existing purchases were packs in a different series, or because they were too old. If you believe you should be able to upgrade, but the site doesn't let you, you can contact GGG support at support@grindinggear.com.

yeah i should be able to unless the steam thing asked before matters
Last edited by Nephitis on Jul 6, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
Hello,

If you're having trouble upgrading to a Supporter Pack, please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to assist you with a manual upgrade.
Everything solved, forgot to reply! Thanks a lot! I had to use european sites (fr de or es)
I have a very likely silly question, but I ask anyways because I need to know. I decided to buy the small Forge Supporter pack, which of course went very well. A while after I go what the heck, I wish to UPGRADE the already purchased Forge into DreadForge Supporter Pack.
Now, it does now count as for me having the DreadForge Supporter Pack, and not only the Forge one. Am I right?
Last edited by Kundarin on Aug 21, 2018, 1:46:42 PM
So, anyone to confirm or deconfirm this?
"
Kundarin wrote:
So, anyone to confirm or deconfirm this?

Whenever you get an upgraded supporter pack, or one within the same series as others, you get all of the rewards of that supporter pack plus all of the ones below it. This means you'll get the forge and dreadforge forum titles, portrait borders etc. and have the ability to choose which is displayed.
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
Ok, thanks. Good to know it counts as me having the DreadForge too then. Thanks for clarifying this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info