Atmotion's stream (new player help/currency & map farming info/anything from leveling to endgame)

Greetings exiles,

WHO/WHAT?
I'm a 33 year old Finnish dude that plays Path of Exile almost daily (since closed beta). I speak fluent English, and if you seek any Path of Exile info, i hope you can discuss it with me in my chat in English as well. I started streaming after a long break, and decided to do PoE streams EVERY day for the foreseeable future. Aiming this stream towards any newer players (veterans players are welcome to come in and hang out obviously too) who need help with builds/map info/currency farming tips etc. I hope you enjoy your stay and ask me anything PoE related, and i will try to answer to the best of my abilities. Please no price checks though, because it will take too much time out of streaming the game.

WHERE?
www.twitch.tv/atmotion

WHEN/HOW?
I plan to stream mostly on central EU time around afternoon-evening time every day. I will have a more strict schedule with start times soon. I play mostly chill electronic music in my streams so even lurking in my streams is recommended. I will not scream like a burning Yeena into my microphone if you do stop by, so rest assured, relaxed atmosphere is how i run my streams.

See you out there, exile!
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Jul 6, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2018, 11:14:09 AM
5/7/2018

We are (a)live again. Come hang out and chill (^.^))
6/7/2018

Yep, it's that time again. Going live and streaming for a few hours. Trapper leveling today and maybe some currency farming?
31/12/2018

Testing out the undisputed #1 2-hander on Betrayal. See you all in the stream for new years and beyond!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info