🌀☠️Kalarni's MF Mirror Service Shop☠️🌀 #1 Ele Crucible Bow, 2607eDPS

Total Service completed: 109

#1 Ele Crucible Bow, 2607eDPS (If you mirror bow+quiver, 100 divine fees off)
Fees = 800 divines per copy. (Bring your mirror)

~b/o 1 mirror

Total Service: 19

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Cataclysm Stinger listed for 800 divine fees in Standard.

GG Ele Quiver
Fees = 600 Divine per copy. (Bring your mirror)
~b/o 1 mirror

Total Service: 14

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Demon Quill listed for 600 Divine in Standard.


MF Helmet legacy (2TS enchant)
~b/o 1 mirror
fees = 300 divines per copy. (Bring your mirror)

Total Service: 28

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Wrath Salvation listed for 300 divines in Standard[/span]

MF Chest
~b/o 1 mirror
fees = 400 divines per copy. (Bring your mirror)

Total Service: 10

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Pandemonium Skin listed for 400 divines in Standard

Top MF Amulet
~b/o 1 mirror
Fees = 300 divines per copy. (Bring your mirror)

Total Service: 26

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Storm Beads listed for 300 divines in Standard



MF glove with rarity legacy flask effect.

Total Service: 2
~b/o 1 mirror

Fees = 400 divines per copy. (Bring your mirror)

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Glyph Grasp listed for 400 divines in Standard.



MF Boots

Total Service: 3
~b/o 1 mirror

Fees = 400 divines per copy. (Bring your mirror)

@Kalarni Hi, I would like to buy your Mirror service on Havoc Span listed for 400 divines in Standard
ign: Shavun / Kalarni / Supmore
Last edited by bok4492 on Jul 22, 2024, 9:43:40 AM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2024, 9:24:06 AM
B
ign: Shavun / Kalarni / Supmore
🎈
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
🎈


<3
ign: Shavun / Kalarni / Supmore
Out of curriosity: Will the multiplier-gems you socket in the chest increase the mana-reservation-cost from Aspect of the cat?
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Out of curriosity: Will the multiplier-gems you socket in the chest increase the mana-reservation-cost from Aspect of the cat?


Hello mate, yes it will increase the mana reserved. Good day
ign: Shavun / Kalarni / Supmore
"
bok4492 wrote:
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Out of curriosity: Will the multiplier-gems you socket in the chest increase the mana-reservation-cost from Aspect of the cat?


Hello mate, yes it will increase the mana reserved. Good day


Ok, thanks
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
"
bok4492 wrote:
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Out of curriosity: Will the multiplier-gems you socket in the chest increase the mana-reservation-cost from Aspect of the cat?


Hello mate, yes it will increase the mana reserved. Good day


Ok, thanks


Good information right there
rip chest.. useless and increasd mana reserve with some supports.. vendor litterally
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178


FYI only gems which can affect auras like less duration, increase duration, enhance, empower, enlighten, efficacy can affect the mana reserve of cat aspect.
ign: Shavun / Kalarni / Supmore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info