Killed boss and turned in soul but not showing reward

I killed Thraxia with a divine vessel in the map device. Removed the divine vessel and traded it in to Sin but am not sure whether or not I got the reward as it is not highlighted in the pantheon menu. Thinking perhaps I could fix the bug by capturing the soul again I attempted to enter another Toxic Sewers with a Divine Vessel in the map device and was told I had already captured the soul. So at this point I don't know how to check whether or not I actually have the bonus.
Last edited by HideYourHoles on Jun 19, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 12:38:31 AM
Thraxia is not the boss of Toxic Sewers. Thraxia is in Spider Lair. The boss of Toxic Sewers is Arachnoxia, which upgrades the soul of Arakaali.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 19, 2018, 12:05:44 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Thraxia is not the boss of Toxic Sewers. Thraxia is in Spider Lair. The boss of Toxic Sewers is Arachnoxia, which upgrades the soul of Arakaali.
Wow now I feel like a complete idiot. I've run through 4 characters this league grabbing this upgrade (including getting the challenge for fully upgrading Lunaris) and could have sworn it was Toxic Sewer. Thanks for the heads up. Jeez. MB.
Last edited by HideYourHoles on Jun 19, 2018, 12:42:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info