Aspirants Plaza Labs resetted

# Bug report reference number is 3.387.813.903
Hi,

I have this issue the 2nd time. It happened aswell last league!
If I enter the Plaza and check the altar for the Labyrinth and don't activate it, it's getting removed.
I already have my ascendancy and did all the trials for lvl 55 labyrinth but after checking it if I should try it or not I logged off.
Today it says I didn't do the trials.
The same happened last league and I did all the trials again.

Proof:

Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 5:44:07 PM
Did you migrate from an SSF League to a non-SSF League?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
yes I did.. I also have no hideout anymore.

So everything got resetted?
Did you use the SSF Migrate option instead of the SSF Migrate All option, thus choosing to migrate only the character and leave most forms of progression behind in the SSF League?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

yes, I did chose SSF Migrate option and not the SSF Migrate All option.
I thought that will migrate all my characters
If you use SSF Migrate All on another character (a level 1 should work fine) then it'll migrate across your other forms of progression if that is what you would like to happen. There is no way of doing something once and having it count in two different leagues at the same time.

SSF Migrate All will migrate your progression and all of your characters. SSF Migrate transfers a single character. Those are the only options available. You'll need to choose which to use.

----

Last edited by Sarno on Jun 18, 2018, 1:47:34 PM
got it! Thanks for clarifying and your help!
Can I close / delete this thread?

Thanks a lot!
If you plan to play other characters in ssf, I think they lose all that progression if you send it to another league. Just in case you didn't think about that.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
If you plan to play other characters in ssf, I think they lose all that progression if you send it to another league. Just in case you didn't think about that.

Just to clarify, "lose" is maybe the wrong word here. All the progression gets transferred to the non-SSF version of the league. Nothing gets lost anywhere.

Of course you don't get to keep your stuff in both the trading and the SSF league at the same time, if this is what you were thinking.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 18, 2018, 5:44:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info