Pretty Hideout Decorations

I'm a female and I love playing this game. However, I feel that the decorations for the hideout need pretty. Please.
Last edited by Selannii on Jun 17, 2018, 3:53:19 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
I would love to see hideout decorations from the act 8 Lunaris Temple.

Blue and silver carpets.
The blue flowers in their vases.
Blue petals to cover the floor.
The blue covered furniture.
The pretty blue flags and banners
The blue/silver tiny motes floating around.
The little blue chair with the little blue stool.
The blue and sliver brazers.
The sliver and oak desk
The oak table

Perhaps one day we could even have a Act 8 Lunaris based hide out. The second level. With the water surround it and the lilies floating in it.

Please! :)
I know. I am trying with him but I am not into PvP. Its not easy for me.

How about the silver statues from the Lunaris temple as well?
Well, you can usually do most of Leo's daily quests without being much into PvP. For example, whenever you need to win just one round in a 1v1 match, most people will let you win in one round for the daily if you ask them nicely after they've already won 2-3 rounds and they feel confident that they'll win the total. :) Killing one player in the arena can be done with some patience even when you're weak by, ahem, stealing someone else's kill (i.e. finishing off someone that a stronger player has damaged already); surviving for 180 secs is pretty easy if you log in at a time when there aren't too many people in the arena. So you should be able to get, say, 2/3 of Leo's dailies even if you suck at PvP.

But, yes, most hideout decorations are for homicidal maniacs, not people who want an oasis of something nice. :)

Other than Leo, Zana has nice-looking stuff, plenty of Elreon's should be OK, and Tora is good if you're into nature. You should be able to make something respectable-looking with a mix of their decorations.

And definitely a +1 for the nice Lunaris blue stuff, should the devs ever read this. :)
Last edited by Ora9 on Jun 22, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info