The Origin Of Navali

Video link: https://youtu.be/AsNxSzvbtpA

I decided to tell a little story with my hideout in standard this league.
This hideout illustrates how Navali came to be one the Forsaken Masters.

Long story short, Zana led an expedition to find her first portable map device and it didn't go well...

On the bright side, once they figure out how to get into the lost Temple of Fate (long ago sealed by both Innocence and Sin using long forgotten Magics) a grateful Navali helps them return to Wraeclast just in time for the events of the game.

Where Navali is promptly captured by goatmen.

Poor Navali...

Feel free to leave a comment if you like it. or if you don't.

Last edited by Nerdimus_Maximus on Jun 13, 2018, 10:50:20 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 9:05:56 PM
Just out of curiosity, I've never really search for an answer about that... But I see that you have like 25 Sin Cathedral walls. Did you actually get 25 MTX or there is a trick I'm missing to use an MTX multiple times ?
Nice one buddy!
"
__MaX__ wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I've never really search for an answer about that... But I see that you have like 25 Sin Cathedral walls. Did you actually get 25 MTX or there is a trick I'm missing to use an MTX multiple times ?

I think MTX shows up in Master's inventory, so to buy multiples, you have to reset their inventory stock multiple times I think.
Last edited by shallabi on Jun 18, 2018, 3:38:54 PM
"
shallabi wrote:
"
__MaX__ wrote:

I think MTX shows up in Master's inventory, so to buy multiples, you have to reset their inventory stock multiple times I think.

I've never seen MTX appear in the items you can buy from a master. Maybe you're thinking of the old system ?
I did pick up several mystery boxes. I just had good(?) luck on the cathedrals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info