[ [ Treasury House ] ] Catarina Hideout Tileset

---------------------------------------------------------------
Link to video preview: https://youtu.be/tQN5QFOUaYk

[[ Treasury House ]] Catarina Hideout Tileset
Instead of rustic/rundown looks, this time I add a bit of wealth to my league hideout.
(if only my real wealth is that much...)

Only using the first room of Catarina hideout tileset, and today expanded & re-decorated as my master reached lv7. Total area used is only 50% of the whole hideout - not intend to fill it tbh, I simply likes smaller scale. Now most of the area are tiles with stones, with geometric pattern done with steel beam. Both of these are from Vagan. Yes my hideout is still FPS killer, just loves to have those subtle particle effects. Map machine - this time I choose to just use Elreon's display case. Easy, just something that fit in with the surrounding rather than stands out too much.

I'm not a fan of the animated stash box tbh. It makes it much harder to hide. For the last few leagues I figured to put the box under a study table from Zana. I have a divider at the back because the box lid still clip out a little bit when opened, so the divider is there to block the view. Could use a Zana bookshelf as well that should works fine.

All the glittering stuff are from Zana obviously. Walls and columns from Catarina.

Last edited by xonedl on Jul 12, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 5:24:12 AM
Looks dope!

I wish ggg would let us use as many hideout presets as we want - or buying like skin transfers!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
That's unreal, what did you do to the floor? I've spent forever laying down crypt tombs on mine but yours looks way better
"
Tempelman wrote:
That's unreal, what did you do to the floor? I've spent forever laying down crypt tombs on mine but yours looks way better

Stone Pieces from Vagan, it have various different colors and variations - white, red, black, grey... I use mix of white & black in my case.
The straight grid stuff are beam, also from vagan.

//--
Made some changes to the boring pillar, and fire place

Last edited by xonedl on Jul 11, 2018, 5:40:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info