Deleted

Deleted

Im tired of dealing with trolls

People who arent even taking the time to watch the vods I post and commenting shit just to piss me off or try and argue with me.

People who make me regret taking the time to help them out.

Ive have build guides stolen like my poison barrage build that was ripped off word for word and ended up getting build of the week.

Or my ngamahu build which aggnog has completely ripped off at this point as he has changed his duelist into a raider and copied my old old tree...

Im sick of it all

Im sick of the community and how much time I wasted by making these build guides and still through all my effort got trolled.

There are plenty of people who have enjoyed what I've posted since 1.3 when I opened alot of peoples eyes and showed them how a skill most people never thought was good, was an amazing skill when built correctly.

I will be pasting this message along all my build guides which will eventually disappear.

I will be privatizing my character and keeping my builds to myself.
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 10, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 4:39:31 PM
Clearly not 2m dps
"
Clearly not 2m dps

Yes clearly

Thanks for noticing that its much much higher.

Not only were you incapable of figuring out how to calculate dps but even with a screenshot in front of your eyes you still cant see.

So I'll break it down for you elementary grade level.

Okay so you see the path of building screen shot?

K good job

K so you see how it says Attack rate?

Yes! great job heres a cookie

Ok we arent done yet.

Okay so notice that it says 7.8 attack rate!

That means, crymexis, that the attack rate is 7.8 attacks per second!

Hurray heres another cookie crymexis

Okay so next you realize that the skill can reach 6 stages in under 1 second.

Which means that it attacks with 6 seperate strikes, each stronger then the last , and when you release it the release alone is at 2 mill dps with very cheap gear!

Wow congrats crymexis!

So that means the actual dps is much higher then 2 million dps! Great crymexis

Now for the sunder

Notice how it says only - primary wave on the sunder?

Thats great crymexis you noticed!

Okay so sunder when you click on it in path of building you will notice it has an aftershock as well!

Great job crymexis!

So sunder is not a single target ability and is used for fast clearing.

Which shotguns against multiple mobs and results in multiple stacks of the aftershock damage!

Hurray crymexis you learned something today congrats!
Last edited by TwoStonedBrilliance on May 30, 2018, 6:25:06 PM
"
CryMexis wrote:
Clearly not 2m dps

yup. another guy, who just hit every box in PoB to reach unobtainable high numbers.
"
Prycro wrote:
"
CryMexis wrote:
Clearly not 2m dps

yup. another guy, who just hit every box in PoB to reach unobtainable high numbers.

Cringe

If only you knew how to read/watch a build video/play the game/ list goes on

But nope you sit there and just spew

Every buff on the POB are buffs that this build has.

List of Buffs-

Power Charges (gained from death's hand)
Frenzy Charges (Blood Rage)
Unholy Might (gained from dealing a crit with death's hand)
Fortify (Gained from Ascendancy / Can be gained from new corruption implicits on weapons as well)
Taunted (Gained from Ascendancy)
Maimed (Skill Gem/Also Gloves)
Intimiated (Abyss Gloves)
Ancestral Protector (Used on single target and gives %more attack speed)
Hatred/Herald of Ash (Auras)

Yup clearly I took every buff and hit every box to reach unobtainable high numbers

Yup clearly

You've been playing since 2014 and you still need someone to explain the game to you in detail... wow

List of Buffs that were not included but I just added -

Adrenaline (turned on with a blasphemy / blood magic curse)
Lions Roar (Flask that was added replaced the quick silver)
Power charge on crit/Fortify on hit (Just added through corruptions)
Culling strike ( was on my last varunastra and that isnt calculated into dps )

Last edited by Bloomania on Jun 7, 2018, 4:22:22 PM
Ok lttle man calm down, you're PoB is completely wrong you're not using the gear you've listed you've made the jewels and gear up. you said you're using a death's hand which you're clearly not
"
CryMexis wrote:
Ok lttle man calm down, you're PoB is completely wrong you're not using the gear you've listed you've made the jewels and gear up. you said you're using a death's hand which you're clearly not

What in the hell are you talking about

I took off all my gear that character is in standard. (however when I was playing it, I was using death's hand so... now you're just lying and spewing on my thread but okay)

The build and gear it uses is irrelevant to what im wearing in standard on a character that has no gear

The path of building links are posted, the video is posted

"
you've listed you've made the jewels and gear up.

Wrong again

All the jewels listed in the cheap(current gear) is what I was wearing while playing the character in flashback SC.

The "end game" is a planned tree that people would strive towards with their gear.

The end game pob is not used in the screen shots and its obvious too because that tree has multiple millions of dps

Furthermore all of the jewels are real and can be crafted/purchased

"
Ok lttle man calm down

L2p seriously... its sad really you ask all these questions with obvious answers and just lie repeatedly.

Common Sense seems to avoid you

Like asking - why do you have blood rage dur dur and have full life ticked dur dur

The build also has leech which means you can stay full life by leeching.

It is also used to visualize blade flurry dps, it doesn't affect any other portion or dps numbers on the build.

Which can be seen simply by opening up the POB LINK and turning it on/off

I also wont be responding to anymore of your comments @crymexis as it is nothing but a complete waste of my time
Last edited by Bloomania on Jun 7, 2018, 4:34:11 PM
Why do you claim you're on full life when you use blood rage?
"
CryMexis wrote:

Thats a joke, right?
Last edited by Rablin on Jun 7, 2018, 4:50:49 PM
"
Rablin wrote:
"
CryMexis wrote:

Thats a joke, right?

What do you mean is that a joke, it's a reasonable question if you're taking constant degen how are you on full life all the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info