Cursed Shipwreck Cove (my Bestiary HO)

What's up Exiles!
In this league I tried even harder to get specific theme on my hide-out, and it turned out to be even better than I imagined it before starting to building it. It is built into Elreon (7) hide-out base, and my ultimate goal was to get totally rid of the library look, and turn it into something totally else. It's not exactly the most original idea, but I had fun giving my own best trying to do so.

This is, Cursed Shipwreck Cove

First as we get in, we can see the last bit of green with the lovely cyan glow of Catarina (we really need another light source with the same color [winkwink ghostflame torches etc..])

Next we walk through the whales ribcage entrance to the bloody mess that Haku has caused with the drifted exiles and what i think, the whales guts.

Some narrow walkways and more ribs, seems like the cove have been filled with water in the past, if this huge whales managed to get stuck in there

On the other side, we have Vorici having barbecue partys starting, with probably the bodies Haku have provided after his daily training. On the other side of the room, Elreon is enjoying his cozy tiny library he could craft up from the in drifted wood and other supplies from crashed ships.

Back to the start of the cave, there's another path to take, and in the middle stands Vagan, protecting both of the ways (and emitting his own tiny clear light). Now we head to the other split of the road, through the tiny crack in the rock wall. This is only noticeable 'couse there is a tiny candle emitting light in to the pathway (and yeah, the whale rib might give it out too..).

From here we see vast amount of treasures, even couple treasure chests!

By touching this devilish burning skull, you a risk being either killed instantly, or if you luck out, you might endure its power and be able to open gateways to another whole dimensions!

And this is what it looks like when you CAN endure the it.

This was a lot fun to create, it ofcourse took a lot of trial and error, but I think i managed to make the theme stick through. Hope you guys like it!
If you feel interested to c it for your self, welcome to PM me anytime! The HO is in bestiary, but I'm probably in standard. ^^
More pictures of this HO, as well as my last couple leagues hide-out can be seen from here:
https://henjoi.imgur.com/
Last edited by henjoi on May 3, 2018, 2:10:49 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2018, 2:10:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info