[3.2]COVER YOU EYES Shocking Magma Orb Explosive Elementalist Inpulsa, video end game UP

-Ascendancy: Mastermind of Discord and Beacon of Ruin
-Bandits: 2 passives
-Pantheon: Tukohama and Solaris but u can change if not like it.. not mandatory

Hello guys, i will show you how to lose your sight in just a few steps. Just see video few times.. and it's done!

BTW the build is simply to undesrtand looking at gear, pastebin and video.
Is really really a lot easy to map with this build.. cast one time, and walk togheter at magama orb balls, all expode, the damage is impressive.. take a look on shaper/guardian dps on PoB.

Gear
Defense stat
Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/DVq1idYL

My builds
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 5, 2018, 8:42:23 AM
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2018, 9:20:26 PM
so im am gonna play this build but there is no 2 chain hrimnor resolve out on the market is it like a must have or no
"
Completed 10 ChallengesTrancid wrote:
so im am gonna play this build but there is no 2 chain hrimnor resolve out on the market is it like a must have or no

is nice to have it but not really mandatory.. you can use also an other helmet with +2chain
"
Completed 16 ChallengesHitma47 wrote:
"

is nice to have it but not really mandatory.. you can use also an other helmet with +2chain

yeah i got a +2 devoto
"
"
Completed 16 ChallengesHitma47 wrote:
"

yeah i got a +2 devoto

okok but devoto is useless a bit, if u can, buy a rare one with life/res or also lightpoacher could be good
sure ill try to love the build btw got loads of dammage
Build looks awesome. Going to do this for Flashback.
How is the build defensively? I was thinking about sacrificing anger and going MOM.
Last edited by DBlockIT on May 2, 2018, 6:28:57 PM
"
Completed 7 ChallengesDBlockIT wrote:
Build looks awesome. Going to do this for Flashback.
How is the build defensively? I was thinking about sacrificing anger and going MOM.

thanks to chance to blind on glvoes and chance to hinder on jewel got a not bad defense.. but yes u can go mom dropping anger
If I were to use a Lightpoacher helmet, what sockets//links//gems setup should I have set up on it for this build? I'd appreciate an insight. Thanks.
"
ProjectAce wrote:
If I were to use a Lightpoacher helmet, what sockets//links//gems setup should I have set up on it for this build? I'd appreciate an insight. Thanks.

this build as u can see has already a lot of clear speed and magma orb proj go farther than light poacher proj.. btw in helmet i've just cwdt setup.. if u bringligh poacher with 2 socekt, use cwdt and immortal call only.. abyss jewel should have life, multiplier, flat to spells, cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info