casual players final level (99-100) 100% done

So, i tried to Google up how many maps you have to run these days but the only results are from streamers and/or "rich" players who can afford sextants and juicy Zana mods.

I can't (my own fault i guess).

So instead i decided to run an experiment and level up without sextants/Zana mods and frags (and elder rings :P).

I only use Chisels and Alchs.

Starting up with 350 pre-rolled T11-12's, got my Atlas set up in way that only T9 is Vault(will be selling these), only T11 is Shaped Jungle Valley, (only T12 is Shaped Dunes)... Dunes unshaped and (Shaped Haunted Mansion as T10), unshaped HM and went for Sulphur Vents as my T10
Bonus is 106%
Spoiler
currency spend so far:
3916 chaos / chaoscount(1378 maps rolled) : 4334 + 59 T11 + 45 T10

(4ex for chisels, 2698c (for maps+chisels), 215 Chisels(SSF) 1326 alchs(some maps were already rare or rare+corrupted), 250 scours(i re-roll no regen), 40chisels+10regrets for unshaping)

As a bonus i emptied my currency, essence and maptabs, so i can provide some numbers.

I will also count a few other things:

Spoiler

-maps run : 1378 (mostly T11's + 25 x T8&9's)
-trials : 69
-Zana's : 98
-Diviner's : 12
-Abyss : 112(depths : 12, lich : 3), failed : 1, skipped: 6
-Breach : 107 (chaluppa : 5)
-Carto's : 5
-Exalteds : 7
-Divines : 9
-Annuls : 2
-Vessels : 24
-Agnerods : east, east
-Divineshrine: 1
-Echoingshrine : TBA

notable finds/actual trades/card RNG
Spoiler

-21/20 SRS (sold for 1ex)
-T15 map
-T14 maps : 5
-Drillneck
-Tabula Rasa : 3
-Belly of the Beast
-Queen of the Forest
-Clear Mind (30/58)
-Intuitive Leap
-Pure Talent : 2
-Grand Spectrum (ele)
-Devoto's Devotion: 2
-Starkonja's Head : 2
-Allelopathy
-Thief's Torment : 2
-Essence Worm
-Poorjoy's: 4
-Mao Kun : 2
-Caer Blaidd : 7
-Hallowed Ground : 2
-Pillars : 4
-Death and Taxes : 2
-Oba's : 2
-Olmec's : 5
-Bisco's Collar : 2
-Bisco's Leash
-Lightpoacher
-Abyssus
-Heretic's Veil
-The Baron
-Poet's Pen
-Cospri's Malice
-Agnerod East : 2
-Wise Oak : 2
-Witchfire Brew
-Taste Of Hate
-Kiara's Determination
-ilv 100 Regalia
-Stormfire
-The Pariah
-The Wretched
-The Wolven King's Bite
-The Hunger
-The Void
-The Wind : 5
-Humility (3)
-Midnight: 5

I will update this whenever i feel like, there is no timelines/limits but i will try to get this done before the next 3-month league ends (so ~4 months).

Spoiler
why? well like i said if some streamer can level in 5 days with all the goodies or chaining the best maps, that has nothing to do with my "struggle", so i'm doing this because i want to know and maybe someone else wants to know too :D

e1: i will also level up 20q Enlighten, 0q enhance and a level 1 SRS, just to find out at which point they are maxed out (using non-Haku weapon)
Spoiler

85 maps: 20q Enlighten hit level 2
168 maps: 0q Enhance hit level 2
251 maps : SRS hit 20 and got flipped into 20q
494 maps : SRS hit 20/20 and 21/20 xD
598 maps : 20q enlighten done!! vaaled for nothing

UNIQUE RINGS FOUND : 56
best map (T11) : 5xT11+1xT10 out (not counting maps with Carto's)
longest streak without mapreturns( same level or -+1): 7 maps
Zana's: 3 in 3 maps
most unique maps from 1 map : 2
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on May 27, 2018, 2:25:32 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
Gogogogogo
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
A tip: write /reset_xp ingame console. Do 10 maps in your normal tempo. Then you can calculate the rest from the numbers on the xp bar. Fun fact - It takes about 500 Poorjoy's Asylum maps to level from 99 to 100. If you do 6 man rotations you need to buy 85 maps. At 20c pr. map it will cost 1700 chaos.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
ok, first numbers are in:

1% = 11 T11's

xp/h (with 2 trades and a piss break): 3,3M

so, 1100 maps and ~100 hours(this will get tripled+ because i need to sip coffee and roll maps and id some jewellery)

e: too early to say anything about sustaining but seems bad (11 T11's= 3xT11+ 3xT12)

e2: 26 maps for 2% so 1300 total?
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Apr 29, 2018, 6:21:24 AM
gl with your run ^^

you might check my own thread... because the "rich" gets rich becuase they use the currency ( and is willing to trade )

i always use any kind of Zana Mod like blood or harb ( and it 90+% of 50+ Map runs i always go ahead by alot ) also sustaining is much easier... but i only run T14-15 Maps too ( nothing else )
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

"
KillerKrug wrote:
gl with your run ^^

you might check my own thread... because the "rich" gets rich becuase they use the currency ( and is willing to trade )

i always use any kind of Zana Mod like blood or harb ( and it 90+% of 50+ Map runs i always go ahead by alot ) also sustaining is much easier... but i only run T14-15 Maps too ( nothing else )

i try to go the other way around, buying cheap(3-5c) Shaped maps whenever i can.
What's your XP per hour? Also, I'm oozing in Haunted Mansion and Underground Sea, so if you need some lmk. I'm running at a deficit but doing so for comfort and higher XP/hour.

/e and when I say deficit I mean in Mansions it's barely one. If you get an Exalt drop I'm covered for like the next 95 white sextants I use.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 29, 2018, 9:45:23 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
What's your XP per hour? Also, I'm oozing in Haunted Mansion and Underground Sea, so if you need some lmk. I'm running at a deficit but doing so for comfort and higher XP/hour.

/e and when I say deficit I mean in Mansions it's barely one. If you get an Exalt drop I'm covered for like the next 95 white sextants I use.

seems to be stable 3,3M (right now i'm doing T11 maps in patches of 5, 2xlegacy Strand, 2x JV and 1 shaped Fields... repeat).

I also decided to do the unid chaos-recipe, because i got about 1 ring/map.. plenty of belts/amu's, i will get low level chests with another character and anything else that character found is not messing up my numbers, they are stashed in other tab.
totally forgot that Carto-boxes even exist xD

1 map and my sustain seems a lot better :P
first 100 maps done, something is fucky :P

100xT11 = 17 x T11, 34 x T12 and 50 x Vaults

chaos from drops, recipe and selling Vaults: 242 + the random other currency which i will only convert when i run those pre-rolled/purchased maps (350)

only noteworthy "drops" so far:

didn't know that T11 Renegades can drop a T14 :P

e: i think i will shape haunted mansion for the next 100 maps and see how does that affect things... right now it seems that before i'm 100 i need to sell some of my goodies (6L Starforge is the first one to go)

e2: or should i react in time and go from T9+T11+T12 into T9+T10+T11 or even Vault+Shaped T10 only?
decisions, decisions... at this rate i will run out of maps around 700-800 done.
Last edited by PyleWarlord on May 1, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info